What theory would cause you to Stop Reading ASOIAF if True.

Brian Rioghbhardan

I've seen a lot of really strong hate on theories in this forum. People acting like if a such and such theory is true than grrm and ASOIAF would be total shit. So what theories if any would cause you to Stop Reading and Start hating ASOIAF, if revealed to be true.

Persobally the only one I can think of is varys being a merman and if bloodraven warged into cercei and lancel to make them kill robert.

What theory is that? 

I actually ship them but I don't think I've ever read that before. I mean...there's no marriage to a wildling woman.

He kidnapped her or somthing, It's a "symbolic marriage", like when I went with this guy to show him a church I loved and I asked him if he liked it. He said "I do!". We're totally married.

He kidnapped her or somthing, It's a "symbolic marriage", like when I went with this guy to show him a church I loved and I asked him if he liked it. He said "I do!". We're totally married.

Oh, the "Jon stole Val" theory.

Yeah I pretty much agree with it.

Nothing because only a complete idiot would be so petty as to get mad about something the author included in a fictional story.

I disagree. There are a lot of shitty theories out there. For example, if Euron is the dusky woman, I'm fucking out

There is no theory that I dislike so much that I'd stop reading the books over it being true.  I have faith in GRRM to be able to make anything work.

Yeah part of me feels like I'd probably end up really enjoying it of grrm revealed that varys was a merman. It's ridiculous theory, but I bet if grrm decided to run with it that I'd suddenly find myself crying as varys reveals to everyone his heartbreaking story of how became the last of the merpeople.

I've seen a lot of really strong hate on theories in this forum. People acting like if a such and such theory is true than grrm and ASOIAF would be total shit. So what theories if any would cause you to Stop Reading and Start hating ASOIAF, if revealed to be true.

Persobally the only one I can think of is varys being a merman and if bloodraven warged into cercei and lancel to make them kill robert.

I may stop reading if Jon Snow comes back to life. 

Yeah part of me feels like I'd probably end up really enjoying it of grrm revealed that varys was a merman. It's ridiculous theory, but I bet if grrm decided to run with it that I'd suddenly find myself crying as varys reveals to everyone his heartbreaking story of how became the last of the merpeople.

And that romance with Tom Hanks didn't last!   :crying:  :bawl:

Archived