Football Thread No. WhoCares - Let's keep the conversation going

baxus

Watford/ Villa game is fairly decent - Gomes still can't catch a ball. 

He's injured now and is going off - they've got a neck brace one. Hope he's okay. 

Adama Traore is running past half the Watford team - He's only 19!

Great win for City.

Good to see Silva up and running.

Hope, Aguero's injury is not long term.

Fantastic goal by Kolarav. And what a great pass by de bruyne on Bony's dreadful miss. He isn't playing half as good as he was at Swansea

Aguero injured again? Seems to be reaching Robben's level. Silva is an outstanding player and Bony...well Dzeko should have stayed there, but wanted more game time.

Aguero injured again? Seems to be reaching Robben's level. Silva is an outstanding player and Bony...well Dzeko should have stayed there, but wanted more game time.

Yes, he was subbed in the 2nd half for Bony and was limping off the pitch. :(

Silva will need some time to be at his best.

Yep, Dzeko was definitely a beter backup, seeing Bony's current form.

Yes, he was subbed in the 2nd half for Bony and was limping off the pitch. :(

Silva will need some time to be at his best.

Yep, Dzeko was definitely a beter backup, seeing Bony's current form.

Agüero in the form is just out of this world. :frown5: Such a shame. Robben played couple of games and injured. Silva is after long term injury and boy I still remember his half-volley pass on Old Traford to Dzeko. Magical lad, but De Bruyne seems to be running the show there. Seems to be worth every penny.

Dzeko is far better in the air...especially considering his height and quite good in link up play unlike Bony sometimes. But seems to have a smiliar problem to Bony and that is finishing. I am Edin's big fan since he played In FK Teplice in our country. From there to Vfl Wolsburg and Man City. Still speaks our language which is not so easy for foreigners. Genuinely good lad.

The Bournemouth/Everton game turned out to be quite a thriller. Everton looked to be cruising at 2-0 up heading into the final 10 minutes only for the match to finish 3-3. Great stuff if you are not an Everton fan.

Agüero in the form is just out of this world. :frown5: Such a shame. Robben played couple of games and injured. Silva is after long term injury and boy I still remember his half-volley pass on Old Traford to Dzeko. Magical lad, but De Bruyne seems to be running the show there. Seems to be worth every penny.

Dzeko is far better in the air...especially considering his height and quite good in link up play unlike Bony sometimes. But seems to have a smiliar problem to Bony and that is finishing. I am Edin's big fan since he played In FK Teplice in our country. From there to Vfl Wolsburg and Man City. Still speaks our language which is not so easy for foreigners. Genuinely good lad.

Yep, De Bruyne is justifying his price tag.

How's Dzeko fairing at Roma?

I am Edin's big fan since he played In FK Teplice in our country. From there to Vfl Wolsburg and Man City. Still speaks our language which is not so easy for foreigners. Genuinely good lad.

In all fairness, Czech language shouldn't be THAT difficult for someone speaking Bosnian. Both are Slavic languages after all.

That does not for a moment change the fact that Dzeko does seem like a great guy.

So far in terms of his performances, work rate good. He really works hard for the team, but statisticaly not so good...but he was injured for almost three weeks. He started in an amazing fashion after his arrival in August and then hit a bit of slump. Simply 3 goals in Serie A and two from penalties is not enough for a guy of his caliber. He also collect one assist. Better in the Champions League from 4 games 2 goals and 1 assist. Still he is the key to Roma's attack.

In all fairness, Czech language shouldn't be THAT difficult for someone speaking Bosnian. Both are Slavic languages after all.

That does not for a moment change the fact that Dzeko does seem like a great guy.

As I'm thinking about it...yeah you might be right. Matic played in Kosice (Slovakia) learned language pretty quickly...in a few months. But still impressive for me. :D My friend knows Nemanja personally and I have to say Mou can be a nasty bastard. Couple of funny stories from the dressing room.

Not to mention when Edin played here against Plzen he opted to speak in our language. Funny that our league is so bad, but still Edin and Bony started here and evolved into good players. Our league used to be be really good, but our level just decreased during the years. At least our national team is doing a fine job.

Vardy scored for a 11th consecutive Premier League match. He broke Van Nistelrooy's record from 2003. Impressive stuff and who would expect that Jamie Vardy of all people would do that. No Agüero, Henry, Drogba, Rooney, Van Persie, Cristiano or Suaréz. Truly an amazing accomplishment.

Archived