Most anticipated TWoW Storylines?

Ruhail

Obviously everyone is chomping at the bit for TWoW to release as soon as possible unfortunately that doesnt seem to be the case for now. I'd like to know from my fellow readers which plot/s they're most looking forward to and why? 

Spoiler

I most look forward to seeing the Nothern storyline payoff and see how Grrm writes the battle of ice of ice if it will be different in anyway to the show's pathetic attempt (fingers crossed Stanny boy wins).

I'm also really curious where hes going with Aegon and Jon C. and how they'll affect the entire series  

Somewhat in this order:

1. Jaime/Brienne/LSH, though I am starting to strongly suspect that Jaime won't make it back alive so more dreading it than looking forward to it. 

2. Darkstar, providing he doesn't die in the upcoming skirmish and actually manages to do something interesting, such as steal Dawn

3. King's Landing trials

4. fAegon: I'm so ready for a power shift in KL and the potential DwD 2.0

5. Battle of Winterfell

6. Any hints/allusions towards R + L = J and the Robert's Rebellion

7. Sansa wooing Mr. Darcy Harry the Heir 

8. Special snowflake's revival

Don't really care about:

- Quentyn's aftermath

- Sand Snakes

- Danny and Dothraki

- Davos on Skagos 

- any of the Ironborn but Theon

12 minutes ago, Hangover of the Morning said:

Somewhat in this order:

1. Jamie/Brienne/LSH, though I am starting to strongly suspect that Jaime won't make it back alive so more dreading it than looking forward to it. 

2. Darkstar, providing he doesn't die in the upcoming skirmish and actually manages to do something interesting, such as steal Dawn

3. King's Landing trials

4. fAegon: I'm so ready for a power shift in KL and the potential DwD 2.0

5. Battle of Winterfell

6. Any hints/allusions towards R + L = J and the Robert's Rebellion

7. Sansa wooing Mr. Darcy Harry the Heir 

8. Special snowflake's revival

Don't really care about:

- Quentyn's aftermath

- Sand Snakes

- Danny and Dothraki

- Davos on Skagos 

- any of the Ironborn but Theon

Oh yeah Jamie seems fucked :/ i hope he can somehow prove himself to LSH i'll be sad if he goes

Shared on

1st place: Stannis campaign against Boltons (including whatever characters are sent off by him for a mission) // All the checkov guns going off in RL // Vale chaos

2nd place: The Wall // KL trials

3rd place: Aegon's campaign

1. Get the blonde purple eyes person to Westeros.

2. Get Arya to Westeros and let's get some revenge going.

3. Revive Jon.

4. Stannis/Boltons.

4. Bonus points for killing off any Greyjoys not named Theon or Asha, for killing off any Martells or otherwise ending their story.

- Sansa at the Vale, AKA "Pride and Prejudice and (hopefully) Ice Zombies"

- The Citadel conspiracy, AKA "Sam's Town"

- The Tullys in the Riverlands, AKA "One Fish, Dead Fish, Black Fish, Floppy Fish"

- Theon and Asha, AKA "Release the Krakens!"

Jaime/Brienne in the riverlands. They ended on the biggest cliffhanger of affc/adwd (save perhaps Jon), and they're my faves. Also curious about the Riverland lords and the bwb.

I also can't wait to see what will happen to King's Landing, Cersei, the Tyrells, and the Faith Militant.

Jon Connington.

Sam in the citadel.

Stannis/Theon/Asha/Boltons.

Davos and unicorns.

Jaime/Brienne/LSH and the Riverlands in general - I just don't know how Jaime (& Brienne) can extricate themselves from that pickle, but I don't think Jaime will die in the first few chapters because I tend to think he's the valonqar so he still has things to do. Sadly, I think Jaime is doomed and will not survive the series.

The North - is there a northern conspiracy (or several small conspiracies)? What about the Bolton/Stannis standoff?

The Wall - aftermath of FTW, Jon's fate

Sam & Oldtown/Citadel - what are the maesters up to? Also, possible Ironborn trouble.

I'm the least interested in Meereen (sigh) and Dany - unless she really makes a move towards Westeros!

1. Jaime/Brienne/Lady Stoneheart = I agree with everybody, this storyline is hard to predict and i'm more interest in the outcomes
  2. Sansa  at the Vale = Sansa becoming a player and hopefully she will bring down Littlefinger
  3. Battle of Winterfell = though i'm sadden to predict that my true king will die...
  4. The invasion of Oldtown = Euron and the Tyrell brothers (Willas and Garlan) better be doing something badass

2 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:
  1. Jaime/Brienne/Lady Stoneheart = I agree with everybody, this storyline is hard to predict and i'm more interest in the outcomes
  2. Sansa  at the Vale = Sansa becoming a player and hopefully she will bring down Littlefinger
  3. Battle of Winterfell = though i'm sadden to predict that my true king will die...
  4. The invasion of Oldtown = Euron and the Tyrell brothers (Willas and Garlan) better be doing something badass

3. I hope you are not referring to Ramsay. <_<

Anyway, Vale, Wall, Winterfell are my tops, though not necessarily in that order.

Just now, Raisin' Bran said:

3. I hope you are not referring to Ramsay. <_<

Anyway, Vale, Wall, Winterfell are my tops, though not necessarily in that order.

Dear lord... :shocked:  Do you take me as a worshiper of his twenty good men cult? And yes i dare to make a reference to that abysmal plot hole... Anyway, I feel Stannis will die, but end up winning one way or another.

2 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Dear lord... :shocked:  Do you take me as a worshiper of his twenty good men cult? And yes i dare to make a reference to that abysmal plot hole... Anyway, I feel Stannis will die, but end up winning one way or another.

Interesting, you predict a Baratheon victory but Stannis dies. Somehow I cannot see many rallying to the banners of Shireen. With that said, that leaves a lot of possibilities for what is to happen at the wall.

8 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Interesting, you predict a Baratheon victory but Stannis dies. Somehow I cannot see many rallying to the banners of Shireen. With that said, that leaves a lot of possibilities for what is to happen at the wall.

I was thinking about Ramsay's, Roose's, and Stannis' death. I should have put this accurately: despite Stannis' death (of course him doing something important and awesome before then), the northern houses will still fight and win. The Northern Houses victory to be precisely call, not a Baratheon victory, sorry. Keep in mind, Stannis is the pivotal for the northern houses to claim back Winterfell, get rid of the Boltons, and put the Starks back on line. Like most the kings who died, Stannis will die without achieving what he want like claiming IT and i can't see where his story goes after the battle. Now who's going to rally the army after his death is questionable.

Archived