2011 Major League Baseball 2 - The Postseason

Bronn Stone

I did a double-take because out of the corner of my eye he looked like The Big Unit.

Shave and a haircut and he'd be much cuter. Also, a half a foot shorter.

ETA: Well, my predictions are still holding up if not strongly.

No comment.

yay

:lol:

Now that I got the DNS issues worked out and I'm done with bluegrass for the weekend...turned this game on. I'm just reminded of how I like the Phillies pitching (if I were a guy, I'd have an enormous man-crush on Halladay) but I can't stand their offense. I mean, there are like 2 people in their lineup that I don't want to punch. Hoping for not a St Louis bullpen meltdown.

Kind of sad that I missed the Brewers-Snakes game. I wanted to see Greinke in all his awkwardness. Glad to see snakefail again, though.

ETA: As soon as I posted that, Utley gets hit by a pitch. I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one. I feel very conflicted here.

:lol:

Now that I got the DNS issues worked out and I'm done with bluegrass for the weekend...turned this game on. I'm just reminded of how I like the Phillies pitching (if I were a guy, I'd have an enormous man-crush on Halladay) but I can't stand their offense. I mean, there are like 2 people in their lineup that I don't want to punch. Hoping for not a St Louis bullpen meltdown.

Kind of sad that I missed the Brewers-Snakes game. I wanted to see Greinke in all his awkwardness. Glad to see snakefail again, though.

ETA: As soon as I posted that, Utley gets hit by a pitch. I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one. I feel very conflicted here.

I have enough of a man-crush on Halladay for both of us. Frustrating to watch, but St. Louis kind of deserves to win games if they can hang runs on the Phillies consistently.

Brewer fan here!! Feels great to be up 2-0 in the series. Would love to sweep and get our guys rested up for the second round. Not really sure who I'd rather go up against at this point. Philly is ridiculous but St, Louis is playing hot right now.

I thought we were all dead down 4-0 to Lee (apparently he was 94-1 in games with such a lead). Turns out we were just mostly dead. I can't believe our bullpen held it together (though to be fair, they've been improved since the trades after being just horrific before them).

I still think it will be a huge challenge to beat Philadelphia. I mean, we throw a pretty solid Jaime Garcia with an ERA around 3.45 while they counter with Cole Hamels with a 2.78 AND IS THEIR THIRD STARTER.

I'm thrilled to have a shot though.

i hate the fans of philidelphia enough i would side with any team that is not the giants. so paint me fucking excited to see tony larussa (who is the devil) and his team with a chance against the phillies.

He lost the lead, not his filthy stuff. Unless he started throwing junk while I was watching the football game.

Oh hey! Lead restored!

It was just part of an inning where it was like....yes you have a beautiful, beautiful 100 mph fastball. Now throw it in the right direction.

But Tigers win, all is good.

Archived