MLB 2013: You Are Not A Hall Of Famer Edition

Mack Kilimaro

I'll have to check that out.

And I must offer a correction: when I said PTI I'd meant Around the Horn.

Kornheiser actually mentioned something from Game of Thrones recently on either PTI or his radio show. It was jarring, but sort of amusing. It's funny to see how widespread its popularity is- Pau Gasol was tweeting about GRRM getting a cameo in the show a couple days back.

It's going to take some adjusting for me to remember the Astros are an AL team. I'm going to wonder if it's interleague play every damn day this season.

It's going to take some adjusting for me to remember the Astros are an AL team. I'm going to wonder if it's interleague play every damn day this season.

So, with 15 teams in each league now, is there interleague everyday? Or will there always be 2 teams with an off-day?

I haven't been paying attention to the offseason.

It's time for Dodger baseball!!!!!!!!!

indeed, sir. koufax throwing out the first pitch to hershiser was epic! it was like zeus and odin sharing a pizza.

Have some respect for the champs, yo...

that was how los doyers show their respect.

kershaw looked like a god! on the mound, at the plate, he got it done!

indeed, sir. koufax throwing out the first pitch to hershiser was epic! it was like zeus and odin sharing a pizza.

That is the exact metaphor I would have used.

kershaw looked like a god! on the mound, at the plate, he got it done!

Kershaw looked like Zeus and Odin smashed together to form a super-god, called Zeodin. I think it's now obvious who the league MVP is.

That is the exact metaphor I would have used.

Kershaw looked like Zeus and Odin smashed together to form a super-god, called Zeodin. I think it's now obvious who the league MVP is.

as a dodger pal of mine stated, kershaw is on pace to hit 33 homers this year. that is just hard to handle. that means when kershaw is in a 'pitcher's park' he is still going to kill the ball as he is a pitcher.

mattingly is is a genius.

who was eating a pizza?

Obviously. A whole pizza, no slices. Just a big round pie in one hand, and a deadly curve (or an 'Uncle Charlie' as Vin would say) in the other.

as a dodger pal of mine stated, kershaw is on pace to hit 33 homers this year. that is just hard to handle. that means when kershaw is in a 'pitcher's park' he is still going to kill the ball as he is a pitcher.

mattingly is is a genius.

Yup. Kershaw's power bat has always been underrated, but he silenced the naysayers today. Too bad I don't get to count his HR (or R or RBI) in my fantasy league :(.

The Cubs currently sit at 1st place in the NL Central.

I don't care that only 1 game has been played so far, I'll take 1st place whenever I can get it because gods know this will likely be the last time this season.

You neglect to mention over .500 for the first time in a while too...

I don't care. There are good things to watch and all indications are this team likes one anoth, which could bode well for the future with this young team.

The real story is the stadium though. I love Wrigley, but Rosemont's offer cannot be of the table. Build a larger replica, with modern touches there (scoreboard that is a digital representation of the old fashioned one) and put a retractable roof on it. Hell, build a section beyond the bleachers to look like rooftops I say!

Archived