MLB 2013: You Are Not A Hall Of Famer Edition

Mack Kilimaro

Not the news this dodgers fan was expecting when he woke up. Damn it.

I know one guy who should really expect to get hit by a pitch when visiting los angeles.

MC is so mad that he's using capital letters. This is real bad.

Mattingly was none too pleased in the post game.

I wonder in situations like this how it impacts the teammates views. For example, if ZG did not intentionally hit him, and CQ just lost his shit, how do the other Padres feel about CQ these days?

I'd imagine that they're none to happy at the prospect of getting nailed by Dodger pitching next week.

I am pissed off. The capital letters are a side effect of posting from my new phone.

We have tickets to see los doyers next Saturday in Baltimore. I was hoping to see Zach or Kershaw as the starter. Now I can only hope for Kershaw.

Who will fill in for Zach? I fear it will be Lilly.

i am home now. no capital letters will become issue.

capuano? ok. i can handle that over lilly. lilly just pisses me off. he is so slow and lazy about his delivery. it is almost like he does not really care about what he is doing. two years ago pops and i were watching him pitch in dc. it was agonizing. we just sat there trading critiques of his pitching as he let in three runs easily. luckily the dodgers came back to win it.

Right? What a dick. Killing my boy Ryu's ERA.

Screw ERA. Dodgers need to find a way to get Kershaw and Ryu into the everyday line-up. Ryu's batting over .400, and Kershaw's got an OPS about 1.000. That's heart-of-the-order skill.

Screw ERA. Dodgers need to find a way to get Kershaw and Ryu into the everyday line-up. Ryu's batting over .400, and Kershaw's got an OPS about 1.000. That's heart-of-the-order skill.

You're preaching to the choir! I've already fired off a letter to my good friend Donny Baseball about it, and I'm eagerly awaiting his reply, which I'm sure will be here any day now.

Ryu's going to be the first ever Korean Dual Triple Crown Winner (taking the TC in both batting and pitching). It's going to be a glorious victory for both the Los Angeles Dodgers of Los Angeles and the Glorious Pretty Much More Democratic Than the Other, Northern Republic of Korea.

Science has in fact proven that a Wal-Mart bag full of human excrement can in fact hit a homerun.

Science is a scary bitch.

IIRC science says it is impossible to hit a ballbase going faster then 90 something MPH w/ a bat. That your brain doesn't have enough time to adjust to it.

How bout them Braves? Missing key parts and most the team stuggling at the plate, and still winning. Who'da thunk it.

How bout them Braves? Missing key parts and most the team stuggling at the plate, and still winning. Who'da thunk it.

And Maholm continues to look like Warren Spahn out there. He's been incredible this season and the rest of the staff has been nearly as good. Maybe a clean sweep of the Nats will put all the "easy schedule" naysayers to rest.

It has been fun to watch. BJ with three hits today, and Heyward has smoked the ball all series. When those two turn it around it is going to be great

ok, braves fans...we are going to let you stay and chime in when myskin and i are not talking about the dodgers.

in exchange please have your team sweep the upstart pretenders the washington nationals aside? this wretched city who did not give a fuck about baseball or their local team two years ago now runs a bandwagon that accepts all comers.

i need your team to put them in their place...their place being not in the playoffs.

thanks.

ok, braves fans...we are going to let you stay and chime in when myskin and i are not talking about the dodgers.

in exchange please have your team sweep the upstart pretenders the washington nationals aside? this wretched city who did not give a fuck about baseball or their local team two years ago now runs a bandwagon that accepts all comers.

i need your team to put them in their place...their place being not in the playoffs.

thanks.

Worry more about Kemp maybe hitting a home run or how your starting rotation is going to manage with the loss of Greinke. I would think that would be enough for you and Myshkin to hold each other at night over.

Worry more about Kemp maybe hitting a home run or how your starting rotation is going to manage with the loss of Greinke. I would think that would be enough for you and Myshkin to hold each other at night over.

aren't you supposed to be making me some enchiladas while i watch the dodger game?

thanks.

I'm on board with this. I mean it's not like they're Sawks fans or anything, so they can stay. And if the Braves shut people up about the Nats for even a little while, we will all owe them a debt of gratitude.

Low blow! MC you can always crash on my couch for as long as you need. But try and hold it together for a week or so, as I have family coming to town tomorrow, so my house will be pretty full.

So, Carlos Quinten has decided to drop his appeal so he won't be in the lineup against the Dodgers. Coward, now one of his teammates is gonna have to take the hit for him.

Archived