MLB 2013: You Are Not A Hall Of Famer Edition

Mack Kilimaro

Paul pitched a great game tonight, unfortunately Zimmer pitched an even better one. Oh well just got to shake it off and go after them tomorrow

Yeah, shame to waste a great pitching effort like that. He really only made one bad pitch all night.

Zimmermann's on fire. He's given up 5 hits in his last 22 innings! :stunned:

Did Jake Westbrook sell his soul to Lucifer? Affirmative

I'm all for deals with Lucifer. In 2009, A-Rod made one and was Mr.Clutch in the playoffs on the way to the title. They only last one year, though, so beware and enjoy it.

Considering that his WHIP is .39(1.37)higher than his ERA I'd say a lot of luck is involved so far. It is an impressive start but how long will that last?

Also, I hate Red sox but Napoli hit some mammoth homers wednesday. Bombs.

Fowler's favorite musician of all time is David Bowie.

Categorically untrue. I have it on good authority that his favorite musician is the guy from Nickelback.

i will gut you, feast upon your flesh and then wear your panda hide around as sarcasm you lying motherfucker.

You're going to wear my hide as sarcasm? I am not sure how that works...but if you think it would make you happier, I'd be happy to sacrifice myself for the cause. And though we may differ on Dexter's delight in David...we can agree that the Ryu Hyun-jin is aces?

As has been mentioned before, watching games on the MLB network is so much better than the shit commentary you get on ESPN. Whenever the ESPN hacks need to compare one player to another, they always haul out the same five or six players (Jeter, Verlander, Sabathia, ARod...you get the idea), whether the comparison is accurate or not.

Last night, the Braves broadcast team compared one of the pitchers to Vida Blue. Vida Blue...that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Digging around the tubes, it seems he is now an announcer for the SF Giants on the Comcast network (before discovering this, I actually thought he was dead). Anyway, so that's why ESPN and other national broadcasts can eat shit. I've never heard them unearth lost legends. Best you'll get from them is Hank Aaron.

As we all know when it comes to commentary there is only vin. All, who are not the scully are but ignorant babbling fools.

Hail, mighty vin scully. May he reign another thousand years.

I am crying right now. Your words are that beautiful.

Archived