Justified Season 5 (Spoilers)

Mark Antony

I love how self-aware this show is at times. When they were chasing a certain dude (DT) at the end of season 4, I love when Art takes a step back and describes just how badass DT is ('that's some badass shit right there', in addition to the details of how absurd the whole thing is). And it doesn't feel out of place at all. That was one of my favourite scenes :lol:

I love how self-aware this show is at times. When they were chasing a certain dude (DT) at the end of season 4, I love when Art takes a step back and describes just how badass DT is ('that's some badass shit right there', in addition to the details of how absurd the whole thing is). And it doesn't feel out of place at all. That was one of my favourite scenes :lol:

Loved that scene. Art is great.

Also, when Raylan says how he threatened someone (Duffy?) by throwing a bullet at him and saying "The next one will come a lot faster", the FBI guy laughs and says "That's the most awesome thing I ever heard!" :rofl:

Olyphant is awesome in every interview he does. And these two have a ton of real-life chemistry, as though they were lifelong friends before starting this show (in truth they met on set before season 1).

Also, when Raylan says how he threatened someone (Duffy?) by throwing a bullet at him and saying "The next one will come a lot faster", the FBI guy laughs and says "That's the most awesome thing I ever heard!" :rofl:

Heh that one's great too. This show can be extremely funny at times, and still properly handle the dark subjects it covers.

Just finished Season Four, right on time for the new premiere. Gotta say, it was pretty amazing, especially the finale. Drew Thompson is probably one of my favorite characters on the show, and I really hope he shows up again in Season Five. Also, what the hell happened to Johnny? I really hope he doesn't die, or get locked up or whatever, cause I actually really like him too.

I remember reading somewhere that 'Justified' was Elmore Leonard's favorite adaptation of his work.

Yup, just read that here. Also, Timothy Olyphant is the guy that persuaded Leonard to write a novel about Raylan.

Just finished Season Four, right on time for the new premiere. Gotta say, it was pretty amazing, especially the finale. Drew Thompson is probably one of my favorite characters on the show, and I really hope he shows up again in Season Five. Also, what the hell happened to Johnny? I really hope he doesn't die, or get locked up or whatever, cause I actually really like him too.

Johnny's storyline was left unresolved but hopefully we'll find out tomorrow and not have to wait a few episodes.

I've been re-watching Season 4 and I just cannot get enough of the dialogue. Just finished the episode where Raylan and Drew are holed up in the schoolhouse while being hunted by Nicky and Boyd. Nicky's sarcasm and banter with Boyd is just great and I wish we had more of Mike O'Malley's character to look forward to. The show does characters really well so I'm sure we'll get a suitable replacement though.

Archived