Watch the New Game of Thrones Trailer

Westeros

Seems to me all this talk of "what would Jaime do" is rather irrelevant because he won't have the opportunity to do anything. Assuming he wants to honour his word to Catelyn, as I believe he does, Jaime'll first take some time to check out the situation in KL and approach various players to familiarise himself with the new political landscape. He'd next need to think carefully about who he can trust and rely on, etc. In show terms, it would take him several episodes to come up with a feasible plan to get Sansa out and by then it'll be too late because she will have already left.

No need to make a fuss about something that seems to be a perfectly reasonable and logical sequence of events,

Jorah forcibly kissed her (which is sexual assault, btw), lied to her, betrayed her, and then refused to apologise. Dany most definitely did not over-react.

She was still mad about the kissing, too. I just looked at the chapter again, that's like the third time after he did that she got mad about it all over again.

How many scenes with Arya, do you think? I'm certain there will be some filler but even so she doesn't have much to do this season.

Same with Bran, unless they put all his stuff ADWD in this season. But then we may have a problem in the next season.

Well Theon looks like is headed to Moat Cailin, so they have entered in ADwD storyline for atleast one character.

I'd say that - as far as material from AFfC & ADwD is concerned - we'll see the following story lines in season four:

- Brienne & Pod

- Bran

- Theon

- Miscellaneous material with characters from the Vale and Braavos

That's based on casting, production info, and the currently released marketing material. Everyone else will likely stay within the confines of ASoS (approximately, anyway).

I'd say that - as far as material from AFfC & ADwD is concerned - we'll see the following story lines in season four:

- Brienne & Pod

- Bran

- Theon

That's based on casting, production info, and the currently released marketing material. Everyone else will likely stay within the confines of ASoS (approximately, anyway).

I think we can add Dany to the list,as I doubt it's going to take her a whole season to take over Mereen

Enough to get into a bar fight, find her Needle, and have a few more vitriolic heart to hearts with the Hound.

Two bar fights! (I think she gets Needle back after the first one!) And warging, that was probably the shot of him standing looking at her, he's probably seeing Arya doing the warging eyes thing that Bran does. And the village, they were there for a couple of weeks. Maybe they do that, or some equivalent. She has a lot of story left in this book. Including a certain scene at the end, perhaps. And there are hopefully some character moments, to build on this, too, here's Maisie Williams: "I think Arya kind of finds a small place in the Hound's heart, that she actually kind of likes him."

And... they just put this up (could they be building up to something?):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnjxaT_oRxI

- Brienne & Pod

- Bran

- Theon

Brienne and Pod? Where did you see that? I thought she would stay in KL for season 4 and they would write material for her.

Brienne and Pod? Where did you see that? I thought she would stay in KL for season 4 and they would write material for her.

She's probably going to have more scenes in KL than in the books, but she definitely sets out for her quest this season : GC and DP (Podrick) have been spotted shooting in Island.

The question is how long is she going to stay in KL. I think we'll actually get little of her quest this season, elsewise they won't have enough material for s5.

Archived