True Blood final season - fangs for the memories

Arataniello

Oh. I thought the teacher's death was related to feeding on Arlene, not just succumbing to the disease. My bad.

Nope, like I said, just a coincidence it happened when it did.

The Arlene thing seems like there's something more to it, it seemed too sudden.

And BB...of course she thinks about other guy...it's Bill :love:

Of all the guys he'd be my choice, but it seems out of character for Sookie. She seems to have completely forgotten his questionable behaviour (letting her get beat to the brink of death) when they met, and his psycho spree as Billith.

Of all the guys he'd be my choice, but it seems out of character for Sookie. She seems to have completely forgotten his questionable behaviour (letting her get beat to the brink of death) when they met, and his psycho spree as Billith.

I did too... :blushing: all I can think of is...Bill :drool: Bill :drool: ..

I don't like the Hep V thing, vampires being able to contract a virus seems stupid as they're essentially dead and a virus needs a live host.

I have no real problem with the plot but I think they should have made it a mystical thing rather than a virus.

Just tell yourself the blood they consume is mystically kept alive, and still alive it can be infected.

Agreed, with all of the above. I'm just along for the ride. This show has become beyond ridiculous - the only thing that got a slight reaction from me was when Tara's mum burnt her hand on purpose. Yup. Oh and I'm glad Eric's alive, though I obviously wasn't paying much attention, as I didn't realise he'd caught the virus. Poor Eric.

I'm hoping there's something in Arlene's blood that kills the infected vampires quickly, and the other people sacrifice her to save themselves. I guess that's mean, but she really does annoy me.

Sookie really gets on my nerves too, as do a lot of the characters. I only really like Bill (when he wasn't being "Billith", heh) and Eric. Pam grates on me. I hope Tara's dead.

Re: the books, I really like them. Sookie is much more likeable, to me anyway. I can't help myself - I enjoy Harris' style of writing.

Yep, they're all going to die. The question is who will have the best death.

So far Hoyt's mom is winning, with her beating heart ripped from her chest.

Alcide's death was weak, a few bullets while arguing with Bill over Sookie.

Tara's was offscreen, and vampires blowing up is old hat.

I wonder if we will see Hoyt return in the next couple of episodes, as the producers try to tie up all loose ends.

Glad to see his mother get her chips, I was really hoping one of the people in the confrontation could have told her that she was one of the main reasons her son left.

Archived