True Blood final season - fangs for the memories

Arataniello

So they pretty much confirmed Tara as being DEAD dead with Pam saying she felt it right?

Yep, but please see my earlier post about applying logic to True Blood. I would not put it past the producers of TB to pull something out their asses to have Tara return for a happy ending to the series.

Somebody needs to pinch me, because I am still not sure that this is real...

I just saw the Yakuza attack the George W Bush Presidential Library and were stopped by a vampire who skewered one of them with kitana blades and then ripped off his face. I need nothing from entertainment anymore.

Best Line of the episode....

Although there were a ton of great one liners, Pam wins with "I'm a Republicunt" statement....

The civil war flashbacks bore me to tears. They supposedly flesh out the character, but I prefered the flashbacks that gave us the backstory of Fangtasia. I'd actually prefer more of Ginger complaining about being a sex slave with no sex and screaming her head off than seeing Bill's past.

Pam of course is just awesome. As mentioned above^, the republicunt line might be one of the best in the series. Got a lot of love for Jason to, bless him :)

I just can't understand why the Yakuza would do that... that's... WTF ?!

I understand they want to kill or take Sarah Newlin because they work for Yokomo (or something like that) Corporation who made the Tru Blood. But why the fuck did they kill all those people ?

I just can't understand why the Yakuza would do that... that's... WTF ?!

I understand they want to kill or take Sarah Newlin because they work for Yokomo (or something like that) Corporation who made the Tru Blood. But why the fuck did they kill all those people ?

Because the show writers have a revenge fantasy based in the Bush Library? :)

Archived