True Blood final season - fangs for the memories

Arataniello

They aren't Yakuza. They were dudes working for the True Blood corporation which presumably is all powerful given it seems to feel it can murder citizens of the United States and France without reprisal.

No they are Yakuza, they have a stake in the company that manufactured the synthetic blood. And therefore had a interest in making main streaming a possibility.

However I had thought they were vampires themselves, as I didn't understand what was stopping Eric from killing them in France.

I'm as bored now as I was last series by the Violet character. Lettie-Mae (sp?) is the plot-line that just won't go away. And Sam's girlfriend (is she? I can't remember) seemed to be there to add pointless tension.

However I had thought they were vampires themselves, as I didn't understand what was stopping Eric from killing them in France.

Yeah, I didn't understand either...

But now that I think about it, maybe they were just Authority backed, and Eric couldn't do anything without the risk of going against the Authority.

I just can't understand why the Yakuza would do that... that's... WTF ?!

I understand they want to kill or take Sarah Newlin because they work for Yokomo (or something like that) Corporation who made the Tru Blood. But why the fuck did they kill all those people ?

Yakuza were a flimsy plot vehicle for the writers to stage an Inglorious Bastards style violence fantasy against Republicans

Awww, you guys are so hard on True Blood. I love the show and I'm sorry to see it end.

I love Pam, Lafayette, Eric, and Jason. I like Holly and Andy too, and Arlene.

I miss Alcide :crying: , but not the werewolves.

When Pam said she was a Republicunt, I died. Bwahahahaha! My favorite Jason line - "That train has SAILED!" He is hilarious and soooo cute.

Well, well, well. So Sarah Newlin may hold the key to HepV. And Sookie is a carrier! :eek:

I wonder what's buried in Tara's front yard? Ideas?

They aren't Yakuza. They were dudes working for the True Blood corporation which presumably is all powerful given it seems to feel it can murder citizens of the United States and France without reprisal.

Never look for logic and plausibility in True Blood. This show runs on soap opera logic and it will cause brain injury if you try to apply any sort of rational analysis.

Best moment of last night, Eric and Pam sitting together waiting for sunrise. I would pay double the ticket price to see those two actors in a decent movie.

Jesus what is this: Japanese stereotypes 101? 'Hmmm Yakuza, Swords, Honour, Cars... that'll do!'

And it's bad it took me so long to get the: if Vampires are an analogy for gays (as they once were, less so now) Hep V is basically the AIDS epidemic.

And I'm confused how fucked the world is... at first it seemed like all society was done for. The next town over has been wiped out, the federal government is AWOL. But there are still lawyers plying their trade like nothings wrong, money still has a value, and the republicans can still hold fund-raisers.

Jesus what is this: Japanese stereotypes 101? 'Hmmm Yakuza, Swords, Honour, Cars... that'll do!'

And it's bad it took me so long to get the: if Vampires are an analogy for gays (as they once were, less so now) Hep V is basically the AIDS epidemic.

And I'm confused how fucked the world is... at first it seemed like all society was done for. The next town over has been wiped out, the federal government is AWOL. But there are still lawyers plying their trade like nothings wrong, money still has a value, and the republicans can still hold fund-raisers.

I know! When I saw the cars.I was like :shocked: come on now writer, aren't you being just a bit presumptuous, not all Japanese like to trick their cars, plus aren't they supposed to be business men :Dunno:

And yes Sookie gave it to Bill :lmao: I wanted Jess to rip her jaw out..... (just cause)

And concerning the rest of the True Blood world

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-G0bkl8MQ

Glad I wasn't the only one dying when the fast & furious crew rolled onscreen. Wtf.

And then the Japanese cowboy strolls into the room.

You know the writers are just throwing shit in to the show just for kicks. And it is funny.

I am thoroughly enjoying the hideous costumes that Eric and Pam have fashioned through the decades. Pam rocked the 80's - that gorgeous vamp.

Bill taking out the leech was pretty great but the acting of the next scene was pretty bad. And enough with Lettie Mae and violet. Both are awful.

Didin't see the twist with Sarah-Newlin-antidote-Messiah-thing coming. I Iiked it and now am actually keen to see how it all unfolds, which is a new feeling for me this season.

I still wonder how Letitia Mae is still on the show 7 seasons in. Sometimes I'm afraid that everyone will die by the end of the last episode except her.

Archived