What is the beverage you just drank or are drinking or are about to drink?

Larry of the Lawn

Last night, I tried Southern Tier's Warlock. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't particularly impressed. For a pumpkin beer, it had almost no pumpkin at all, at least in the taste. It smelled delicious, though. The big flavor was the spices and chocolate combination, which was pretty good. Very rich, little bit of malt. I should have paired it with a barbecue or something rather than by itself, though it did make a fairly decent dessert beer.

I'd try it again, but if you really want a pumpkin beer, go for the Pumking, also by Southern Tier.

Nitpick: Not all pumpkin beers have pumpkin (in fact, many don't -- they just use the spices associated with pumpkin pie). This one claims to have the gourd (probably pureed and dump in during the boil), so who know how it went wrong. I generally dislike pumpkin beers, so I'll happily forgo this one as well.

THERE ARE GIRLS SPEAKNG WELSH IN THE TOILETS HOW THEY ARE ALL SPESKING WELSH LIKE 6 OF THEM I AM SO CONFUSED JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TELL THE HOARD NO BOARD THAT THIS HAD HEPPENIG G

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR HOARD.

OR WHATEVER THE FUCK.

TELL ME WAHT YOU SEE

I don't normally drink often, but I'm drinking a lot of whiskey neat lately. Mostly Irish whiskey. I don't know if that is weird. I didn't think I would care when Mobtown Ballroom got its liquor license, but it turns out sipping a glass of whiskey during (or after) class is nice.

Generally Jameson there. Bushmill's at Matthew's last night. And I ordered Bulleit bourbon neat at Rye -- you would think a frou frou whiskey bar could get that right, but it arrived with ice :(

Archived