Purely "Good" Characters?

Seaworth'sShipmate

Ned kidnapped a 9 year old boy, held him hostage for 10 years under threat of death and thrashed him several times.

He's a kidnapper and child-abuser, not fit for this list.

And gave that kid a better life, compared to his father who just uses his children and brothers to fight his wars for him while he just sits behind his walls.

1. So? He is not "bad" just illegal.

3. So? How could he knew that it was wrong?

Davos, Shireen, Brienne, Sam, Gilly, Myrcella, Tommen, Ned D, Edric S.

Bran knows warging humans is immoral. He also knows Hodor doesn't like it, and has to go to a deeper place of his mind where Bran can't find him.

He boinked Gilly. And whines. And whines. And whines.

You are kidding right? Sex and whining makes someone bad? In which universe?

Bran knows warging humans is immoral. He also knows Hodor doesn't like it, and has to go to a deeper place of his mind where Bran can't find him.

Wait, how does he knows that? Because as far as I know he never had a formal training.

1. Davos used to be a smuggler.

3. No. Bran warged into Hodor. That's a problem.

The rest of your list is pretty solid.

Davos used to be a smuggler, people change. Plus, Bran's a child who has one through more than most have in their entire lives, give the kid a break. In any case, I'm not sure if any character is purely good/evil, but by the definition you're going by, those two should be in there.

Sounds complicated and in the grey. Upgrade Davos to grey character and remove him from the list. Who's next? We'll have this list down to zero in no time. :)

I object.

really, I kinda protest to consider a man like Davos, who is probably the nicest and most loyal guy in the whole books, "grey" because he could have had once or twice sex with a prostitute after spending like months and months away from home. If that's grey then I suppose Robert Baratheon has gotten to tones of black that aren't visible to the human eye.

You are kidding right? Sex and whining makes someone bad? In which universe?

IKR?

I dunno.. I mean, she kicked all of those asshole knight's asses out of pure revenge of making fun of her... the bitch... she's obviously full of hatred and stuff.

Hey! Brienne is so good that she wasn't even happy when Hyle told her that most of those asses had been killed or maimed. She had pity for the jerks who lied to her, humiliated her, and put her at serious risk of getting raped. She's that goodhearted.

Archived