Will Lady Stoneheart meet any of her children again?

James Steller

That is assisting in the Lannister war effort.

The Lannister war effort ended when they killed Robb, they are just mopping up in the Riverlands. It is obvious she is hanging Brienne and crew for their association with the Lannisters, it doesn't matter if Pod and Hunt made some measly contribution by killing a few men at Blackwater.

I think maybe Arya, but that is about it.

No guarantee but; the one closes to her is Sansa maybe Arya if she lands at White Harbor or the Fingers.

I could see either daughter put their mother to rest, Sansa because of empathy, Arya because of the horror of what happened to her mom.

I could see Arya killing her as a kind of mercy.

The Lannister war effort ended when they killed Robb, they are just mopping up in the Riverlands. It is obvious she is hanging Brienne and crew for their association with the Lannisters, it doesn't matter if Pod and Hunt made some measly contribution by killing a few men at Blackwater.

She was hanging Brienne because she thought she broke her oath to her.

No it did not. There were and still are many disputes in the riverlands.

No it did not. There were and still are many disputes in the riverlands.

Yes it did, Tywin sent his army home and Robb's was slaughtered. The Brotherhood hanging a few Freys isn't warfare. The Starks lost, two old fools flying the direwolf banner for a little while longer doesn't change that.

Yes it did, Tywin sent his army home and Robb's was slaughtered. The Brotherhood hanging a few Freys isn't warfare. The Starks lost, two old fools flying the direwolf banner for a little while longer doesn't change that.

The Brotherhood are continuing the war. They're not just hanging Freys. Just because you don't consider it warfare does not make it so.

The Brotherhood are continuing the war. They're not just hanging Freys. Just because you don't consider it warfare does not make it so.

Well, Cersei does mentions that she still needs to "end a war" (Feast, during Tywin's funeral), so, I would say that officially, the war has just ended with the surrender of Riverrun. Or even with the wedding of Ramsay and "Arya", officially joining the North back to the Realm.

Why would Arya ever put down her mother to spare her enemies being butchered. In what version of her character does that make sense.

If they had brought her father back as the Headless Horsemen she would not of cared.

"Could you bring back a man without a head?" Arya asked. "Just the once, not six times. Could you?"

I think her story is going to end with the Jaime-Brienne-Stoneheart encounter.

I think I heard that GRRM regretted introducing her in the books, and the show scrapped her because her role could easily be taken over by the BwB.

Hence, I don't think she'll see any of her children.

Archived