Homeland: The Brody Bunch

Jslay427

At this point, Quinn is the only interesting character left on the show. I know a lot of people like Saul, but I never got the hype. He's so smug and full of himself, someone needs to take him down a notch. As for Carrie, having a bipolar lunatic be responsible for extremely important anti-terror work is not only ludicrous, her character's quirkiness worm out its novelty three years ago. And Claire Danes is not a great actor, no matter what the suits at the Emmy board say.

I disagree about Claire Danes. I think she's great. But I agree with you about the character and what an utterly ridiculous premise it is to have someone like that in such a position of responsibility.

I really like the character of the older veteran spy that Carrie has shuffled off to the side. That guy is one cool cat. I hope they don't kill him.

Well it's not as exciting for me as it was in season 1 and 2 but like someone mentioned before I tend to stick with shows till the end and sometimes yes,enjoyable watching becomes hate watching. I'm still giving it a chance only because hubby is still very into it and it's the only show he wants to watch...ugh...and to think he was like this about Arrow...now I can't get him to start watching season 3...

back to the show...

Carrie is awful ! She's unbearable now,can't she have any conversation where she isn't confrontational or lying? She had no problem admiting she might be wrong before,where did that go?

One thing that is really dragging the show down is constant need to shoehorn love relationship into it. Why? Who cares if Quin has crush on Carrie,please don't make it more important part of the plot than actual spy stuff. Who cares if Max has crush on whatshername...Who cares about ambassador's marriage crisis...all of that is making me yawn during the episode. Even in season 1 and2 I found it to be the weakest part of the plot.

I still think that kid is going to die.

Sol decides to do field work and wander alone into a Pakistani airport mens room?.... and he used to run the CIA?... Carrie is station chief and takes it upon herself to recruit an asset via cheap sex? Is she even capable of not freaking out? ... This show's writing makes Sons of Anarchy seem like Shakespeare... but fortunately for that kid Carrie seduced, he was shot in the head in time to save his career.

I can't believe they actually brought him back from the dead?!! Showtime nuked the fridge again. They will never be HBO.

it waspretty obvious she was hallucinating, as the final scene verified...

Ironically... I feel like I am also hallucinating when I watch this.

... and what the hell was up with Carrie's nose huffing ? ... she sounded like a pig snorting

Anxiety, nervous tick, I dunno. I found Danes' acting superb last night. I basically watch this show it help me fall asleep but I actually enjoyed this episode quite a bit. Might be one of the better ones to date.

I am sure she halucinated 80 percent of what happened. I bet that spy guy was pretty surprised whe Carrie starded kissing him like crazy. :lol: It was ok episode but I just can't stop wondering why all the fuss about Saul? I am certain if it ever happened in rl he would be dead. He wouldn't even have time to get out if that red car. Haqani was talking and talking and talking so long they could bave made that shot five times. And even when they saw him I am pretty sure they would have made the shot.

I am sure she halucinated 80 percent of what happened. I bet that spy guy was pretty surprised whe Carrie starded kissing him like crazy. :lol: It was ok episode but I just can't stop wondering why all the fuss about Saul? I am certain if it ever happened in rl he would be dead. He wouldn't even have time to get out if that red car. Haqani was talking and talking and talking so long they could bave made that shot five times. And even when they saw him I am pretty sure they would have made the shot.

If/when Haqani dies, another will take his place by next week. Why kill someone as valuable as Saul (in terms of knowledge and experience) for Haqani.

If/when Haqani dies, another will take his place by next week. Why kill someone as valuable as Saul (in terms of knowledge and experience) for Haqani.

Whu keep him? He's not with cia any more he's civilian whit too much dirty loundry in his baggage. Two flies with one stone. He's experienced yes but he's no longer relevant since he's not using that experience to help them, unless Carrie asks.

Whu keep him? He's not with cia any more he's civilian whit too much dirty loundry in his baggage. Two flies with one stone. He's experienced yes but he's no longer relevant since he's not using that experience to help them, unless Carrie asks.

Don't shut the door on someone like Saul. He could always come back to the CIA.

Archived