Worst show that you continue to watch

Jack Bauer 24

Well now that True Blood is over I guess it's The Walking Dead though I don't think it's all that bad just not as good as the other shows I watch.

Yeah, according to the majority of this forum at least, I watch a couple of terrible shows. GoT, and TWD. I enjoy both for the most part, and don't consider them bad. Just not great.

Was Agents of SHIELD for a while. Funny how it goes, stick with a bad show for a while, then get rewarded when it improves, greatly.

Still not anything stellar, but went from barely watchable to pretty solid after the Winter Soldier tie in. Hope they keep up improving, might become one of the greatest turnarounds I've seen.

Lost.... it seems the writers wrote themselves in a corner and made the WORST last season ever!!! And I started out LOVING the show but now I can't even take it seriously enough to watch whenever my Mom watches it... blah [emoji16]

Oh yeah and I agree TrueBlood HAD to go after the last 3 seasons... although it still had "some" moments that where great most of it made zero sense...

No. Season 1 was my least favourite (although I didnt watch Freak Show yet). I thought Asylum was way better than Murder House

Really? I thought season 1 was a fantastic haunted house story whereas season 2 was kind of like, "okay writers, everyone come back Monday with an idea for a season... okay it's Monday now and we have 12 different good ideas. Let's just spend the next week trying to fit them all into one idea!"

Lost.... it seems the writers wrote themselves in a corner and made the WORST last season ever!

YOUR OPINION IS WRONG AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF!!!

I'm so glad everyone agrees with AHS! :thumbsup:

Got so bad after S2 also Tate/Violet fans are so creepy :ack:

As for shows I've stopped watching:

• American Horror Story
  • Game of Thrones
  • Merlin
  • Little Mosque on the Prairie
  • Glee
  • Rizzoli & Isles
  • Revenge

I'm still watching Once Upon A Time, but the show's failing big time with all the Regina (she's like Joffrey but badly written) crap

There are a few that I have suffered through because of my wife: American Horror Story (first two seasons were fine), True Blood (first season was stellar), Merlin, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead...

:shocked: You're a crazy person. :P

Pfff, you think that makes me crazy? Hell, I watched 8 1/2 seasons of NCIS before giving up...

Eta: I realise I am destroying utterly what little credibility I had on this forum

Archived