Football XXXVI - Transfers and transfer rumours, people!

baxus

The last half-hour or so has proven that if LVG is concerned about a lack of pace up front, he should stop faffing about with Di Maria and just use Wilson. In the time he's been on he's taken the QPR defence apart, and if Falcao hadn't been drinking before kickoff or whatever the problem was he could have had three assists and another goal.

I was watching Chelsea destroy Swansea and not only it wasn't pretty, it wasn't even interesting.

Swansea players made unbelievable mistakes for two goals, but Chelsea scored 2 beauties (Costa's first and Shurrle's goal).

Their passing was just outstanding.

Haven't seen Liverpool today, but it's nice to see strikers working again.

Add the clean sheet, and there's little to complain about without seeing the match itself.

From what I've seen on Fantasy Premier League website, it appears that Henderson was the man of the match (based on detailed stats of the match).

Having him on form is great.

I know I go on about him a lot, but Ward-Prowse just got his sixth assist of the season. That'd be impressive enough if he hadn't played less than half the minutes of any of the players who have got seven. As it is, he's only behind Fabregas in the per-minute list.

As soon as Wilson came on and we switched to a back four and midfield diamond, we looked alot more threatening going forward. Hopefully LVG abandons this 3 CB's and Di Maria playing as a striker nonsense. At this stage I don't see Falcao's deal being made permanent, and certainly not for the reported £43m. Therefore Wilson needs to be given a run in the side to see whether he can cut it at this level.

Newcastle started off so well but concede a soft goal. Krul should have kept that out.

ETA. Poor defending by Southampton. Newcastle deserve to be on level terms though.

Archived