Vikings season 3

cdawnb

:laugh:

It's so funny, you have to wonder if people who write these blurbs have watched the show. It's even worse when they compare it to Sons of Anarchy.

I am reminded of the Emmy watch interview I saw with the cast last year. Donal Logue was talking about how he wished that everyone on the audience had actually watched the show and then paused to ask if anyone had. Very few people in the audience raised their hand and the guy who was doing the interview acted like he hadn't watched it either.

This industry is so dependent on "buzz". Look what happened with Breaking Bad. It didn't become hugely popular until the last couple of seasons.

But, what can you do?

Well, I will say in terms of fashion, Sons of Anarchy, Vikings and Down East Dickering all have a lot in common. :D

As for the rest, I doubt any of them have any sense of history to even know the difference.

Oh, I'm quit sorry....i'll fix it, sorry again.

Its okay, some people don't mind, (me included), but some people mind very much, but its all good. ;)

Well, I will say in terms of fashion, Sons of Anarchy, Vikings and Down East Dickering all have a lot in common. :D

:lmao:

I try not to get too hyped up because it's almost never as good as what your imagination tells you it will be, but I must say, I am getting excited for the new season.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I try not to get too hyped up because it's almost never as good as what your imagination tells you it will be, but I must say, I am getting excited for the new season.

Well, I think it could even be better, because I don't think they expected it to go beyond S1.

I was excited for S2 and it went beyond my expectations. So I am doubly excited for S3. Here's to more expectation shattering!!!

What do you think is Ragnar's biggest flaw?

[–]TravisFimmel[S] 168 points

22 hours ago

Becoming King.

Nice.

And Travis is hilarious.

ETA:

Do you watch Game of Thrones? If so who's your favourite character?

[–]TravisFimmel[S] 432 points

22 hours ago

I'm too cheap to get HBO.

:lol:

Archived