Cricket 26: Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis and... Irish, oh my

Zoë Sumra

Getting off the World Cup for a bit. (I started to type getting off the WC for a bit :blush:)

Just when the Eastern States Sheffield Shield teams thought it was safe to play WA, along comes nephew of Tom - David Moody, continuing the somewhat nepotistic make-up of the Western Warriors. He has 2 wickets on debut so far.

Damn, I missed making some transfers for the last couple of games, now I've slid down the rankings. At least I have the next 3 games covered, but I gotta remember to change up my captain.

How do people amass so many points with so few transfers?

Damn, I missed making some transfers for the last couple of games, now I've slid down the rankings. At least I have the next 3 games covered, but I gotta remember to change up my captain.

How do people amass so many points with so few transfers?

Having the judgement or luck to recruit a player who does well in that particular match, mostly...

Nice last over thriller, finally we get one a game that goes down into the last over. Kevin O'Brien and Gary Wilson did well to get Ireland into a winning position. Group B now is really interesting. Ireland have won two games so far . If they win one game against Zim/Pak/SA/Ind they have a good chance of making it into the quarters if they keep their net run rate high I think. If they win two more then they are definitely in the Quarters.

I don't know how the hell I am still in 3rd place. It's only a matter of time before I head towards my comfort zone of midtable mediocrity.

Fursuit Mania is on the up and up. I need to watch my back. :P

It seems that the Mania have relinquished the ferret fursuit. They may have changed to a squirrel fursuit given the climbing they are doing. ;)

Archived