TTTNE 452: The Spam Ball.

N/A

Do it Buck, not enough people tap anymore!

+1!

Anything that makes you happy is a good thing.

Does Easter being next weekend mess with your planning, Buck? I hope not.

I am seriously thinking about going back to tap-dancing. I might be crazy, but I really miss it. I did a little researching and found a few dancing schools here. Maybe I will join a class after the Easter holidays.

Tap-dancing rocks. Do it !

Do it Buck, not enough people tap anymore!

Tap-dancing rocks. Do it !

Do you two tap-dance too?

I sadly cannot do Irish tap. But a nice video.

Buck, if you enjoy it you should do it. All work and no play will make Buck a very sad flower.

Ab - http://www.latenightlondon.co.uk/lifestyle/2015/march/unwritten-london-rules

Thanks. :)

Since when is "we are friendly" compatible with "we put the litter out all the time". That is very environmentally-unfriendly. ;)

+1!

Anything that makes you happy is a good thing.

Does Easter being next weekend mess with your planning, Buck? I hope not.

A bit. But nothing too drastic I guess, I just thought we are seeing grandmother this weekend and it looks like it will be the next then I guess.

Steve,

I'm really not sure about winds anymore. Maybe 2017... I don't dare to be optimistic anymore. :O

As for the show I'm really hoping they close the Jon parentage question.

And thirty is the best decade for a man 😉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheers: :grouphug:

Morning all :)

Happy Birthday Steve! :commie:

Helena, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, hope she recovers soon. :grouphug:

Buck, go for the tap dancing! Whatever makes you happy :)

Eira, Weapon X sounds cute.. in a fierce kind of way :lol:

Hope everyone is well!

Oh my god.. "Robin says most plausible interpretation is that co-pilot refused to open the door to the pilot and he took the plane down. “The intention was to destroy this plane”." [French Prosecutors]

ETA Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/mar/26/germanwings-plane-crash-investigation-press-conference-live-updates-4u9525

Hey folks

Oh my god.. "Robin says most plausible interpretation is that co-pilot refused to open the door to the pilot and he took the plane down. “The intention was to destroy this plane”." [French Prosecutors]

ETA Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/mar/26/germanwings-plane-crash-investigation-press-conference-live-updates-4u9525

I read about this earlier today. I wonder if we will ever know why he did it.

Hi LO! Hi Spamily!!

Sorry to hear abut the train snafu, Buck.

Hope you can get a ride maybe.

"Back in the day" we had "ride boards" at college. There would often be a map and some thumb tacks, and you would make a little note with your phone # and preferred time of departure and stick it on the board/map. Anybody going that way at that time could call you, and see if you could help each other out (the passenger often paid some gas money).

Is there a digital version of this now?

Happy belated birthday to Steve! :cheers: I agree with others that the thirties are a most excellent decade!

Cat!!!!!! :kiss: :love: Miss you...

And another good morning to my King! :kiss:

Qat! I'm very happy for you. If you like your beau, I'm sure your family will too. Glad that work is starting to feel ok now!

Project bathroom is underway. Contractor is in contact, and now we just need to sort details and dates out, hopefully. With renovation projects it's a bit like gambling, you never know what you'll end up with. The guy is the same that did the kitchen in superspeed and he's a friend of bf, so I think it'll be fine, he knows his stuff. *prays it will get done fast*

I hate the idea of having to go to shower at the parents everyday. I'm lucky to live so close but being the antisocial freak that I am, I do not want to get drawn into conversation with my family every day. I could shower at work I suppose, but I feel even weirder about that.

Thanks Eira! :kiss:

Good luck on the bath remodel. How long do you expect that to take? Also, I hope to see before and after pics. :cool4:

My grandmother had a fall last night and fractured her foot. Fortunately she wont need a cast. Its still a little frightening/worrying though, as she has only recently got over her uneasiness at leaving the house after her last hospital stay and the loss of my grandad a couple of years ago. We are hoping this wont set her back again.
Anyway, I'll cath the bus over to see her straight from the train station on friday i think. Want to make sure she is.okay, and my Mam is working anyway.

Yikes about your grandmother. How lovely of you to make a point to go visit her. You will never regret these kinds of visits.

:grouphug:

For Cat

CoraLove! :kiss:

I am seriously thinking about going back to tap-dancing. I might be crazy, but I really miss it. I did a little researching and found a few dancing schools here. Maybe I will join a class after the Easter holidays.

A tapping flower! I like this idea. Dancing is a sure path to joy. It is known.

:agree: Hello Rhaenys. Good to see you! :kiss:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Steve,
I'm really not sure about winds anymore. Maybe 2017... I don't dare to be optimistic anymore. :o

And thirty is the best decade for a man HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheers: :grouphug:

He's making it sound like he's almost done, with him reserving the right to go to those cons "if he finishes" the book on time. Said it on his Not a Blog. I'm thinking he's close. But still...with editing, the publishing process...and the gods know what else, it could still take some time.

Thirties are the best decade for a man. I plan on remaining a sexy beast for as long as I can. :cool4:

I'm willing to bet a lot of money they close the Jon parentage question. They've been a lot more obvious with things on the show for a reason. The answer is coming. I can practically smell it. But I personally already know the answer. :smug:

Archived