Dating 23: Post your dating inquiries here

I think dating a vet is one of the few times you can invite someone up to play with your kittens in a completely non-dodgy way.

Just to clarify I was talking about actual kitties! Chats kittens are adorable and would get much love from me if it was at all possible.

My son and I convinced them that the laser pointer red dot lives in the heating vent ;) it is so adorable!!!!

:lmao:

we had a cat who liked to hide in paper bags till you forgot he was there, then pounce! I had scratched ankles for months.

Ooooh, yeah. Everyone enjoys different stuff, for sure.

I don't even know why I bothered to explain to him that I'd only ever used that particular toy on men, but I think I was just so taken aback by the question.

Maybe I'm the only one thinking this, but I think he may have wanted you to use it on him. It's not an uncommon fantasy for women, both straight and gay, to want to be the ones doing the....well....wielding the tool. It is also a fantasy for some straight men to be on .....the receiving end. I think he may have been testing the waters to see if it was something that could possibly be worked out.

Terra's answer is probably the correct one though.

It's very likely a combination of wank-fodder and testing the waters to see if she'll don one for his pleasure. Frankly, I have no problem with him trying to gauge if you were interested in that kind of activity, but it's obvious that you didn't want to really discuss it and that he was trying to add new material to his spank bank.

Mandy, is it at all possible that they are automated or something? That's bizarre.

So recently, a friend of a friend added me on Facebook. I accepted because I thought I knew him from when we were growing up. Turns out he just wanted to send me compelling FB messages like "wat up?" and "yo" and "u hot".

He asked me to go meet him for "tacos or some shit" (which is the most coherent thing he ever said - and well, tacos - but I said that my boyfriend would probably object to it. Now, I understand that I don't have a profile that explicitly states that I'm in a relationship, but once I told him over and over again, he then started using Facebook Messenger to CALL me - I didn't even know this was possible! 1am, 2am, whatever - over and over.

So I went to unfriend him and there was a new post on his wall - "This is Mike's girlfriend of five years - or ex-girlfriend, now - and I logged into his FB and saw what he was saying to all you bitches. You can have his lazy unemployed ass, I'm done supporting this cheating fucker." I am glad I at least got to see that before I unfriended him.

Archived