[BOOK SPOILERS] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

I wonder if there was a crossover we've failed to see in which Sansa asks for Disney's Maleficent for training in killing ravens. Mini Needle is one of the worst creations of the show, I can't even jape about it.

Why is everybody referring to the necklace as mini needle. Have I missed something? I keep seeing this around Sansa related discussions .

Edit: Nevermind, I read why. Oh ,sometimes I can't understand what goes on in d&d 's minds

I think they love shock more than D&D than GRRM and GRRM mentions cannibalism how many times in ADWD? It is mentioned already in the prologue, a Bran chapter, Stannis army and the Frey pies.

So because they are D&D they would probably mention cannibalism.

The problem is however who would they put in the pies? I think they didn't cast any Frey, ... so I probably think it would not happen.

The very large possibility we would not get these quotes makes me enraged and :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

LOL. Amazing. Laughed. I think you find the "dodge"-look of Sansa. Something everybody was looking for but not a lot of people found it.

But really amazing. I would like more chapters of Brienne Thug.

Hmmm "Bolton Pies" ?

I wouldn't be surprised and if they stuck to the book quotes it has potential to actually turn out pretty good. Who knows, maybe I m hoping too much.

Hmmm "Bolton Pies" ?

I wouldn't be surprised and if they stuck to the book quotes it has potential to actually turn out pretty good. Who knows, maybe I m hoping too much.

Maybe we'll see ThugBrienne cooking the Bolton pies, after she inevitably kills some of them (don't judge her, guys, her desire to kill is stronger than her!)

Speaking of hair, it doesn't bother me that Lena Heady and Emilia Clarke use wigs for their roles as Cersei and Dany but it annoys the shit out of me that their eyebrows don't match. It makes it so freaking obvious and makes them look weird.

What has annoyed me for a while is Jaime's and Tyrion's hair. Tough mostly Jaime's, since it should mirror Cersei's.

I don't think dying short hair would be that much of a sacrifice for an actor...

Because the show is Game of Thrones, not A Song of Ice and Fire. For them, the most important catchy thing is the game of thrones, not the magic.

And I'm sure that for many readers is the same. The magic is "childish" (yes, I've seen people think that).

See and for me, it was that amazing combination of the game and the song...though I childishly prefer the song.

Magical things I've missed in show:

Mormont's raven and Ghost connection with Jon/Jon dreams of the crypt and the tree.

A clearer vision for Dany in House of Undying

Jamie's dream about Rhaegar and Brienne

Jamie's vision of his mother

Whispers of Nymeria and her giant pack of wild wolves

The Ghost of High Heart

See and for me, it was that amazing combination of the game and the song...though I childishly prefer the song.

Magical things I've missed in show:

Mormont's raven and Ghost connection with Jon/Jon dreams of the crypt and the tree.

A clearer vision for Dany in House of Undying

Jamie's dream about Rhaegar and Brienne

Jamie's vision of his mother

Whispers of Nymeria and her giant pack of wild wolves

The Ghost of High Heart

I add LSH to that (specially since Beric is there already, so the context is set up)

Maybe we'll see ThugBrienne cooking the Bolton pies, after she inevitably kills some of them (don't judge her, guys, her desire to kill is stronger than her!)

Nah, only weak female characters cook,

Or do needlework.... I’m sorry, I’m still not over that.

Yup, that was the idea! Strong women don't cook, don't do needlework, etc.

maybe they don't get pregnant and give birth either... Maybe they're not even women. :dunno:

Yup, that was the idea! Strong women don't cook, don't do needlework, etc.

maybe they don't get pregnant and give birth either... Maybe they're not even women. :dunno:

Bruce Jenner joke?

Too soon?

Archived