Speculation regarding Stannis (book spoilers)

kat3281

Not sure fire arrows could really set tents ablaze, especially in a very snowy and cold environment. I'd think they'd need to get close to the camp to set it ablaze.

So basically every single one of those 20 men were able to independently move through a different part of the camp, each evading any and all guards and take his time to get fire started in the freezing night. Just being from the North enabled them to that in this camp layed out over flat snowy plain, that could literally any place on the planet, just with snow on it.

Moderator note here: if there are leaks, they aren't to be discussed here or in any other thread on the forum. Those who have an issue with that are welcome to find some more congenial forum for the time being. Those who decide the rules don't apply to them are welcome to a ban.

There's no point having the book battle of ice as there are no Freys and no Manderly. They might as well just have a little skirmish with Ramsey this season which gives him enough cause to go back to Winterfell proclaiming victory.

I have a feeling Ramsay will tell Roose that Stannis is dead (when in fact he is not dead), and maybe even bring back Stannis' sword as "proof". If this is coupled with a Sansa - Reek escape, then I could see a show version of the pink letter being sent to Jon.

Archived