NFL Training Camp 2015: Finally Learned the Playbook

Jace, Extat

Joe Thomas for Cleveland has been to eight straight Pro Bowls to start his career making him the 2nd 0-lineman to do so in league history.

In that time he's had five coaches, five GM's, seven o-coordinators, and 14 QB's.

I've been watching the NFL pretty much since the start of the 90's, and I swear I don't remember a truly good Cleveland team.  The 10-6 Derek Anderson team was probably their least bad.

The last really good Browns teams were in the mid to late 80's during the Bernie Kosar era. Since then Cleveland has been a on-going train wreck and a black hole for the careers of both players and coaches..

I don't even wanna...

Tomsula getting major props for his press conference about releasing Smith, and while I agree it came off sincere and much better than previous efforts, I couldn't help feeling a bit like I was looking at the Titanic's janitor doing a 'swell' job.

Ah, finally we have preseason football and actually can remember how bad preseason football was.

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/Gruden_zpsm9a3iru3.jpg.html

Say what you will but I like these games. These guys are scrappy, high motor, blue collar guys who are just happy to be here and wanna just be on a roster somewhere. 

/I fucking hate these games

I actually like preseason games when it comes to watching my home team. I like the drama of who makes the cut, and who performs better, When it comes to watching other teams besides m Cowboys, I am usually only in to watching until the regular starters leave the field. I maid it through a quarter watching this one, but that is only because it was the first o the year.

I actually like preseason games when it comes to watching my home team. I like the drama of who makes the cut, and who performs better, When it comes to watching other teams besides m Cowboys, I am usually only in to watching until the regular starters leave the field. I maid it through a quarter watching this one, but that is only because it was the first o the year.

I remember when I enjoyed football drama.

Ah, finally we have preseason football and actually can remember how bad preseason football was.

I love it, it happens every single year.  I'm so fired up for football that I convince myself the first preseason game is going to be awesome.  I turn it off midway through the second quarter because it is, of course, complete and utter dogshit.

So good news Patriots fans! Yeah Brady is likely suspended for the first 4 games but help is on the way. This kind of help. (Paging Manhole)

That's right, Ryan Lindley, he of the 2 TDs/11 INTs and 48% career completion percentage continues to find meaningful work. 

It's clear Bill Belichick is straight up trolling the league at this point. He's running out of challenges - his genius in all facets is unquestioned - so all that's left is taking the worst QB anyone has ever seen and mold him into something not terrible. If Brady and Garoppolo go down, watch him win 10 games with Ryan fucking Lindley.

So good news Patriots fans! Yeah Brady is likely suspended for the first 4 games but help is on the way. This kind of help. (Paging Manhole)

That's right, Ryan Lindley, he of the 2 TDs/11 INTs and 48% career completion percentage continues to find meaningful work. 

It's clear Bill Belichick is straight up trolling the league at this point. He's running out of challenges - his genius in all facets is unquestioned - so all that's left is taking the worst QB anyone has ever seen and mold him into something not terrible. If Brady and Garoppolo go down, watch him win 10 games with Ryan fucking Lindley.

I for one look forward to Lindley going from befuddled moron to kid with potential that can be coached up!

Damn. Can't get my meme generator to function here at work. I can't believe this guy is still marginally relevant at this point.

Damn. Can't get my meme generator to function here at work. I can't believe this guy is still marginally relevant at this point.

As the self-appointed back up meme-ist, I've done my best in your stead.

ETA: Lol, with all of the madness surrounding the 49'ers I completely forgot that they hired Eric Mangini as the D-coordinator. :lmao:  Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Archived