There is a velociraptor in Braavos

slant

It's not a velociraptor. Is a BRAAVOSIRAPTOR.

Right, my mistake.

The Braavosiraptor and the Thylacosmilus kept sharpening their calws/teeth on the lemon tree's bark, that made the poor little tree very sick. Then little Viserys made a pee pee on it and that gave the tree the rest. Already withered, it died within hours. Not even emergency grafts executed by the best gardeners in Braavos could save it.

It will all be revealed kin WoW in a dream sequence by Daenerys.

Right, my mistake.

The Braavosiraptor and the Thylacosmilus kept sharpening their calws/teeth on the lemon tree's bark, that made the poor little tree very sick. Then little Viserys made a pee pee on it and that gave the tree the rest. Already withered, it died within hours. Not even emergency grafts executed by the best gardeners in Braavos could save it.

It will all be revealed kin WoW in a dream sequence by Daenerys.

And that's why they are thrown out onto the streets. 

I can actually imagine Dany be all "awww... my tree" and then Viserys pees all over it because "DRAGONS DON'T PLANT TREES!!!".

Poor tree :(

It's a childhood trauma. She will only overcome it once she rides Blue through a orchard of lemon trees she has planted herself. That will be the final chapter of the whole series.

"And as she crossed beneath the branches, bowed heavy with ripe, juice lemons Daenerys let out a deep, wistful sigh and scratched Blue behind her ear hole. Yes, she was home at last..."

I was going to post that. Salsa Stark the lemonslayer will ride a velociraptor and win the day.

Wait, she's going to become Dornish?  Or take up dancing?

ETA: having read the rest of the new replies, I must say that I agree...THIS IS THE BEST THREAD ON THE FORUMS!

You guys crack me up.  :lol:

Wait, she's going to become Dornish?  Or take up dancing?

ETA: having read the rest of the new replies, I must say that I agree...THIS IS THE BEST THREAD ON THE FORUMS!

You guys crack me up.  :lol:

Awww...this is nothing. I'm waiting for the thread that reveals Blue's true identity...

Archived