Supergirl TV show: anticipation or wary?

BlackBethaRidesAgain

Fair enough. Though I would like someone to confirm or deny or at least suggest what is most probable.

Since the TV show at least has Superman and the Flash as common characters with the DC movies, I wonder if a CW Wonder Woman might one day put in an appearance. And the more cosmic this shared TV universe gets the odder it will be if Green Lantern never shows up.

19 hours ago, felice said:

Also, how come nobody was able to spot the woman throwing a series of totally un-Kryptonian fireballs at the president during her first extended attack? She's not exactly subtle!

Not to mention, when the Secret Service agents get hit by the fireballs, they disintegrate. When Alex gets hit by one, she gets knocked into a fountain. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Davrum said:

Turned off the Bader/Nog fight early in the second round. I'm done watching these old fighters take unnecessary punishment.

If they want/need to keep fighting far past their sell-by date, fine, they're grown adults, but I'm not watching it anymore.

I'm assuming wrong thread? Or a joke I don't get...

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Bastard of Boston said:

Wow, first reply in 2017? Guess we're collectively becoming unaffected by the CW shows.

I'm not up to date with the others (I've only seen the first season of Arrow so far), so I wasn't thrilled about significant character development happening in a crossover. I find Supergirl reliably entertaining, but not really worth thinking about too much.

I'm a long way back on my CW's, I'm still really liking Supergirl, and (strangely) Legends, but I can't not watch them all in order, so I get bogged down goading myself into watching the Flash and Arrow. I'm working through them mostly so I can get to the musical episode.

Arrow was the CW show I was least interested in until it got replaced by Legends.  So I was mildly surprised to have the both of them be the CW super-hero shows I found the strongest this time around. 

Though in Legends' case, it was largely  due to the Legion of Doom so I have doubts I'll like it as much next season.

Archived