Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

And another thing!

So, I started thinking about how people are treating Ramsay's line to Theon about "if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention," as gospel about the show, and then started comparing it to Batfinger's "Chaos is a ladder," and how people treat it as "wow so deep" (of course, both of these lines are show invention, D&D must have thought they were SOOOO clever coming up with them), and I got upset about how people treat 2 lines from 2 characters who are both villains and yet there words are treated as the essence of the show in a nutshell and I wondered, "how could people watch this?" A show where two villainous characters spouted lines that many people apply to the show overall which is basically saying they think that the show is going to end badly and everyone good is either going to die or turn out to be horribly corrupted or broken? If I wanted cynicism like that, I would turn on the news. 

I'm sorry, I think I've ranted about the show's cynical tone before and how people go "WOW SO DEEP SO GOOD SO REALISTIC" but I needed to rant about it again. :(

Hey guys remember it could always be worse. I mean they could of had Cersie go all Oedipus Rex on us so Margaery would lose the one advantage she has over her in controlling Tommen

That would have been brilliant!

They're always remembering us that Carol will "burn cities to the ground", and they clearly thought that Stannis was not an interesting character, so why not pull a "Sansa in Winterfell" twist here and have her burn Tommen alive? It would have brought "characters that we care about" into a story they "couldn't wait to show". Much better than with this fool Stannis and much more shocking too!

They say what they do, and they do what they say. Every time.

Can you imagine how book Jaime would get along in this world? He never says what he means.

Here's the wench, I think I'll beat her over the head with an oar. (Helps her on board because she has pretty eyes.)

LF: Avenge your family. Marry into the family that killed them, so they can kill you after they get what they want, too.

What you want them to say in the inside the episode: "She sees he's a lying sack of shit, but what choice does she have?" *

What they say in the outside the episode: "She sees the logic in what he's saying, and chooses to do what he says."

* Also, "We apologize for screwing over this character yet again. But we won't make it worse with the things we say."

If only they would just make it awful and absurd, but not appalling. They could try a little harder.

LF: Avenge your family. Marry into the family that killed them, so they can kill you after they get what they want, too.

What you want them to say in the inside the episode: "She sees he's a lying sack of shit, but what choice does she have?" *

What they say in the outside the episode: "She sees the logic in what he's saying, and chooses to do what he says."

* Also, "We apologize for screwing over this character yet again. But we won't make it worse with the things we say."

You sum it up so well. Bingo!

If only they would just make it awful and absurd, but not appalling. They could try a little harder.

You sum it up so well. Bingo!

No you two are forgetting the biggest plothole https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtSQY28erOw

Sansa: But the Boltens are scary

LF: Don't worry the plan is Stannis is at castle black and he will attack Winterfell with a bigger army and he will name you wardness so the North can rally to him and take the IT

Sansa: So why not send me to Stannis?

LF: Say what now?

Sansa: Yeah I mean if the plan is for Stannis to save me why not just send me to Castle Black? You know where he is. From their I can send out word to all the Northern Lords that Ned's daughter is with him so the other houses rally to him and we march on as one on Winterfell and take it with ease

LF: Umm.......avenge your family?

Sansa: You just want me to get raped don't you?

LF: Me?

Sansa: No I'm talking to David and D.B.

No you two are forgetting the biggest plothole https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtSQY28erOw

Sansa: But the Boltens are scary

LF: Don't worry the plan is Stannis is at castle black and he will attack Winterfell with a bigger army and he will name you wardness so the North can rally to him and take the IT

Sansa: So why not send me to Stannis?

LF: Say what now?

Sansa: Yeah I mean if the plan is for Stannis to save me why not just send me to Castle Black? You know where he is. From their I can send out word to all the Northern Lords that Ned's daughter is with him so the other houses rally to him and we march on as one on Winterfell and take it with ease

LF: Umm.......avenge your family?

Sansa: You just want me to get raped don't you?

LF: Me?

Sansa: No I'm talking to David and D.B.

Yes indeed, the rape was the primary benchmark they wanted to acheive, no doubts, everything was to get her there for it to happen. Now, next season does not look promissing for her again either. These spoilers have me worried that she may be in for even more abuse.

I have been trying to grasp what it would mean if Sansa, Jon, LF and Ramsay are in Winterfell's courtyard before the battle, negotiating? Either we are being fed Bullshit but I ask, where are Davos and Mel? Maybe they are bringing Rickon, Osha and Shaggy Dog and some reinforcements that arrive to swing the battle and about who is on those crosses? I say that Jon will survive, not worried about him. Sansa, I have to admit it, I fear for her character like no other and agree with Le Cyne, I wish they would kill her off sooner rather than later so that they cannot make her suffer any more.

Thank you though I shutter to think if D&D still view this site in secret and I gave them an idea.

Weiss: DABID! WHAT IF CERS BANGS TOMM SO MARG CAN'T CONTROL HIM!!!

Bennioff: HE'D BE A LITERAL MOTHERF*CKER!!!!

Weiss: THE MEMES THE MEMES

Sometimes you guys scare me.     :eek:

Archived