Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

There's an "exciting" scene where Fansa, the rapist, the pimp, and the brother who loves Arya, are thrown together in Winterfell, and a giant wants in on the fun.

I do wonder if Ramsey lives through this season but when WOW comes out he dies in the Battle of WF at the beginning would their be a fan backlash?

Has anyone heard when we should start expecting the preview clips to start airing? I know the entire seson doesn't need to be completed or edited for those.

This whole scene does not make any friggin' sense to me. Well, neither does Arya fighting with Waif the Whipper or more Dorne scenes when Jamie is most likely going to be in the Riverlands now.

Has anyone heard when we should start expecting the preview clips to start airing? I know the entire seson doesn't need to be completed or edited for those.

This whole scene does not make any friggin' sense to me. Well, neither does Arya fighting with Waif the Whipper or more Dorne scenes when Jamie is most likely going to be in the Riverlands now.

You got me with that question, so I went straight to check on the GoT YouTube channel to see when the first clip of the last season emerged and it says 8 months ago. So I guess the first preview clips of the brand new masterpiece will be available in 3 or 4 months. So excited. Or afraid, more like. Still have hope, though. Let's see. We will still have the books. Some time in the future. (I'm heavily trying to suppress my high hopes for the possible release date of TWoW.)

There's an "exciting" scene where Fansa, the rapist, the pimp, and the brother who loves Arya, are thrown together in Winterfell, and a giant wants in on the fun.

The only thing missing from this scene is surprise visit by a Squisher! Then, and only then, can we call wraps to a fantastic show :cheers:

It would make most sense if the Squisher were to knock on the gates of Winterfell, swing the door open and holler, "OH Sansa, I'm hooome!", and then LF turns to Sansa and says, "Meet your new husband." And then the cut away music starts- waa, waaaa, waaaahhhhh!

The only thing missing from this scene is surprise visit by a Squisher! Then, and only then, can we call wraps to a fantastic show :cheers:

It would make most sense if the Squisher were to knock on the gates of Winterfell, swing the door open and holler, "OH Sansa, I'm hooome!", and then LF turns to Sansa and says, "Meet your new husband." And then the cut away music starts- waa, waaaa, waaaahhhhh!

A squisher! :lol:

Just finished Daredevil. How refreshing! The main female lead doesn't sleep with any of her two employers, doesn't get a soapy love-triangle with the two other male characters, isn't used as human bait nor is put on the fridge to raise tensions or for Matt and Foggy to rekindle their friendship. Karen acts as a real person! And even when she's captured, she takes control of the situation without needing the literal hero to come and save her, triggering an interesting thematic arc of her dealing with the fact that she killed someone. And I can't wait to see Jessica Jones, the next superhero series Netflix is airing. 

Let's compare that with Female Unit #7, aka Fansa. All those times she asserted herself... Oh, wait. All those times she subverted tropes... Oh, wait. All those times she wasn't a part of a contrived love triangle... Oh, wait. 

I choked :lol:

Jon: I'm here because I love my sister Arya

Sansa: I'm Sansa!

Jon: Yeah... her too!

Well, could they marginalize her any more? Raped by someone she never met, thrown into the story of the brother who loves the other sister, meanwhile the other sister is probably thrown into the story of the Hound (they seem to have mixed up sisters and stories rather badly here), and she's left with the boobie prize, yet more pawing over (and likely worse) by Batfinger... And oh, look, a giant? Most could try to write something this bad, but never come close. This is spectacularly bad.

Let's compare that with Female Unit #7, aka Fansa. All those times she asserted herself... Oh, wait. All those times she subverted tropes... Oh, wait. All those times she wasn't a part of a contrived love triangle... Oh, wait. 

FU7 for short. I just wonder what she's wearing, why do the "exciting" spoilers never tell us that. Rear or front windows, black or white feathers, ... she must be properly attired while propping up so many characters in one scene.

Please forgive my ignorance but what exactly is a "squisher"?

A really ridiculous "scary" story that nimble Dick Crab tells Brienne and Pod, and Pod gets scared. A favorite part of AFFC of mine because it is a much needed laugh break.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Squisher

I will add that a bonus to this story is to listen to Roy Dotrice read it aloud. A must!

A really ridiculous "scary" story that nimble Dick Crab tells Brienne and Pod, and Pod gets scared. A favorite part of AFFC of mine because it is a much needed laugh break.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Squisher

I will add that a bonus to this story is to listen to Roy Dotrice read it aloud. A must!

Holy Crap! It sounds like the Creature from the Black Lagoon.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046876/?ref_=ttmi_tt

FU7 for short. I just wonder what she's wearing, why do the "exciting" spoilers never tell us that. Rear or front windows, black or white feathers, ... she must be properly attired while propping up so many characters in one scene.

Now that she and Theon found each other, he'll teach her all about all those ravens he killed at Winterfell. That's step number one when she takes the castle. Probably black and white feathers, since she still hasn't decided between Sith Lord and Jeyne Poole. 

Holy Crap! It sounds like the Creature from the Black Lagoon.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046876/?ref_=ttmi_tt

YUP! Probably also why I like it. Those old B&W movies cared the shit out of me as a kid, something that has hungover until today.

Black and White original "Night of the Living Dead" beats them all.

I have to literally (not figuratively) get up and leave the room at some of those parts. I have that movie and my son loves to put it on to creep me out. But I love being scared. For the first time in a long time the Walking Dead creeped me out the other week when the two zombies rose from the moss and muck down in the storm drains with Maggie. But I loved it.

Archived