South Park Season 19

Joe Pesci

Spoilers from last night episode below:

Last night episode seem to have more build up.  I am wondering if the storyline will going continue into next season.  

Catelyn and Garrison are a great team.  Their barbs have a nice undertone of affection between the two.  Catelyn is also being portrayed as a hero (minus the oblivious vehicular homicide) so far in the show.  This is right now a curveball to me based on the first two show.

I found Stan and Kyle fallout felt a little out of place and sudden. This season their seem to be some distance between the two (which I see more of Stan's actions) but it just felt out of place this late in the season.

I be happy if P.C Principal ends up being more of a "good" guy.  I like the character and thought they added a little depth in the last episode.

I knew the P.C frat was empty when they said the hunger strike was they did not eat Pussy for the past two days.:D

Jimmy's Dick got compromised real bad.

Leslie needs to shut her pie hole.

Good ep, slightly disappointed we didn't get any PC principal this week. Their Caitlyn Jenner cracks me up

Spoilers from last night episode below:

Last night episode seem to have more build up.  I am wondering if the storyline will going continue into next season.  

Catelyn and Garrison are a great team.  Their barbs have a nice undertone of affection between the two.  Catelyn is also being portrayed as a hero (minus the oblivious vehicular homicide) so far in the show.  This is right now a curveball to me based on the first two show.

I found Stan and Kyle fallout felt a little out of place and sudden. This season their seem to be some distance between the two (which I see more of Stan's actions) but it just felt out of place this late in the season.

I be happy if P.C Principal ends up being more of a "good" guy.  I like the character and thought they added a little depth in the last episode.

I knew the P.C frat was empty when they said the hunger strike was they did not eat Pussy for the past two days.:D

Jimmy's Dick got compromised real bad.

Leslie needs to shut her pie hole.

It's a take off of Ex Machina

pretty week episode but like you said it's more about the build-up. Nice homage to the ex-machina film and I liked how Randy has realised the gentrification doesn't stop at their level - it eventually kicks the first/second wavers out too

Good ep, slightly disappointed we didn't get any PC principal this week. Their Caitlyn Jenner cracks me up

It's a take off of Ex Machina

I saw some reviews mention Ex-Machina references.  Did not see the movie but been enjoying the references since Leslie actually start talking in the last 2 episodes. 

Archived