What's annoying you today? Part the grievous

Arkhangel

31 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

For FUCKS sake. I went to bed around midnight and it's 11.30 and I'm still in bed. Set my alarm for 9, woke up fine and decided to have a extra few minutes...what the fuck is wrong with me I'm so pathetic all I do is fucking sleep 

I went to bed at 10 and just woke up so if you're pathetic then I guess I am fucked....

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:33 AM, Theda Baratheon said:

For FUCKS sake. I went to bed around midnight and it's 11.30 and I'm still in bed. Set my alarm for 9, woke up fine and decided to have a extra few minutes...what the fuck is wrong with me I'm so pathetic all I do is fucking sleep 

I woke up at around noon and two hours later, all I want to do is go back to bed. 

We should start a sleep club.  The meetings would be boring, but there'd be no need to take minutes.  :D 

7 hours ago, WitchyBex said:

ToL: ;grouphug;

Thanks, sweetie!  :kiss:   I'm getting my arm brace tomorrow! 

Weird animal noises outside my window. I don't know wtf it is but sounds like something is dying (I think it's a mix of things actually. There are definitely cats crying, and foxes, and I think perhaps there are birds squeaking too). I get this every night but it's been really loud lately.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Weird animal noises outside my window. I don't know wtf it is but sounds like something is dying (I think it's a mix of things actually. There are definitely cats crying, and foxes, and I think perhaps there are birds squeaking too). I get this every night but it's been really loud lately.

When I first moved to California, we lived in a house on a hill like you see so much, and there was a big canyon and then another hill across the way that was wild.  One night when my husband was out of town (of course) I heard the weirdest, most wild noises I've ever heard in my life.  I thought for sure it was wildcats mating or hunting or both.  It echoed and carried and sounded really close.  :eek: 

When I asked other people about it, they said, oh, it was probably just coyotes.  But I've heard coyotes since then and they didn't sound like that.  Very spooooky. 

We get wild animal noises in Michigan too, especially where we live now, but nothing quite like that!

Bugs. We took the family out for a little getaway to scenic lake a few hours away. At first everything seemed perfect. Even with the unseasonably warm weather, there were no other families around. Just us and God's own gift of serene nature. But the bugs! Sheesh, it was awful! We're all covered in angry red welts and the kids can hardly sit still for the scratching. Oh well, I keep telling everyone it could be worse. While we pray to God for respite, I'd say a timely investment in Benadryl wouldn't be the worst idea lol! ;)

8 hours ago, Tears of Lys said:

I didn't get my arm brace.  :worried:  It came in in the wrong size.

This is getting ridiculous.

OTOH, I heard that going to a chiropractor can help tendonitis.  Doesn't make sense to me, but what do **I** know...

Depends on the chiro, but mine has been able to help with various times I've had tendonitis/tennis elbow.

what's bugging me....conjunctivitis.  thankfully mild but it still sucks.

I am wedding planning. Most of it has gone great. My rabbi -- not actually my rabbi, but the one officiating -- has been less than helpful, however. So far, he has:

• Forgotten at his second time meeting my fiancée that he had already met my fiancée at our first meeting
  • Insisted we go through a rather long online questionnaire independently so that he could talk us through the differences of opinion, of which there were virtually none, which did not stop him from spending roughly four hours on it across three meetings, during which he repeatedly forgot which sections we had done at previous meetings
  • Repeatedly told us that our ketubah text has problems but not actually told us how to fix them, also one of them is in fact correct, he just thought it was something else
  • Misremembered the event date

Plus sundry other cases in which he really should have been providing more assistance. And it's not really about the money, but we gave him a nontrivial amount of it for him to be so not helpful.

On 2/23/2016 at 9:31 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

That is the start of almost every scary story I have ever read

didn't get the job :( oh well, was only a 12 hour retail job anyway, but it would still have been some extra money a month to start saving for things :( better luck next time ! at least I got an interview. 

God damnit, I always think i'm so friendly and borderline likeable in person as well 

Archived