It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia II: A starter thread?!? This is a finisher thread!!

Theda Baratheon

Me and my friends went to a comic con once as the whole cast of The Nightman Cometh and so many people took our picture and one girl even fuckin CRIED lmao it was awesome. Not her crying, but just fellow Sunny fans.

Actually, loads of my faves come from season 10 lol which is apparently an unpopular opinion. 

33 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Me and my friends went to a comic con once as the whole cast of The Nightman Cometh and so many people took our picture and one girl even fuckin CRIED lmao it was awesome. Not her crying, but just fellow Sunny fans.

Actually, loads of my faves come from season 10 lol which is apparently an unpopular opinion. 

The Gang Beats Boggs :wub:

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

I just re watched Charlie work, I stand by my earlier position. I only laughed once. My other half looked astounded when I told her it's one of the most highly rated episodes. 

I kinda agree with this sentiment.

I think it's because a lot of people just want to see Charlie get his due, when the character really isn't supposed to deserve a due so the episode is almost tonally off.

2 hours ago, Nictarion said:

I love Charlie Work. Matt Shakman also did one of my favorite episodes of GoT (The Spoils of War). 

I certainly like the way it's directed and the performances. Just the 'Charlie is secretly brilliant' thing seems incorrect.

1 hour ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Alright alright alright 

That is, admittedly, fucking beautiful.

2 hours ago, oberonus said:

Dennis really does ruin them all. Loved it

Conceptually I thought the episode was brilliant.  I just didn't think enough of the jokes landed, especially early on in the episode, to make it a classic Sunny ep.

That was definitely different than I was expecting.  All of the Dennis Doll's insults were hilarious, and they worked so well because after 13 years they knew we would make them land all on our own.  I actually enjoyed Mindy's competence and am a bit disappointed that it ended so soon.

Archived