MLB, Spring has sprung.

Bonesy

21 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, I'm happy for Joe Pesci. Looks like he got to see Liriano pitch a gem.

It was a good day for a ballgame despite the cold, and Liriano was lights out. I like the makeup of this team despite a legit power threat. Small ball could be a happening thing this year in the Burgh. Great way to start the season!

Finally, baseball is back. As a White Sox fan, I'm hoping that they either play well enough to be in the hunt, or bad enough that they can find the right manager to take them there without wondering if Robin (whom I adore as a player) is the guy to bring them back to the playoffs. 

Also, did I miss all the LaRoche talk? lol 

Phillies take a lead into the bottom of the 8th and totally blow it.

There's still hope that this year will be better than the last and they'll only lose 98 games. :(

Unrelated, MLB.tv's At Bat Premium (i.e. the thing where you pay $20 per season to stream any team's radio feed for any game) is awesome b/c baseball on the radio is the best, but it's frustrating that the feed is so far behind TV that it becomes impractical to try to watch a game on ESPN while listening to the local radio commentary.

15 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

CLAYTON IS THE LADYSCARIEST

He's a full on stiletto heel!

1 minute ago, Ramsay Blow said:

Mehh...he struck out with the bases juiced.

Mods please ban this troll.

4 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I was waiting for the 2016 debut of lady scary. 

We have Jaxom to thank for it's existence! and my ability to drive a joke into the ground. Crush it, with a CLAYTONESQUE LADYSCARY STILLETTO.

2 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

We have Jaxom to that for it's existence! and my ability to drive a joke into the ground. Crush it, with a CLAYTONESQUE LADYSCARY STILLETTO.

It hasn't gotten old. 

1 minute ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

We'll I guess I can be glad for contributing that, if nothing else, to the Board. 

You contribute more than that. 

Archived