Rhaenys_Targaryen

Small Questions v. 10105

1 hour ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

Does Bran know about the catspaw?

Could be wrong, but I don't think so. Not very helpful, I know,.. 

3 hours ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

That I remember Bran does not know about the the man with the dagger that tried to kill him. Bran did on occasion dream of the "golden" man in his comma dreams. Below is one occasion.

A Game of Thrones - Bran III     Bran screamed.    The crow took to the air, cawing. Not that, it shrieked at him. Forget that, you do not need it now, put it aside, put it away. It landed on Bran's shoulder, and pecked at him, and the shining golden face was gone./

3 hours ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

There's no indication in the text that he knows, but if he does, it's possible he found out off page and that he just never reflects on it that I remember. 

Edited by Widow's Watch

14 hours ago, Widow's Watch said:

There's no indication in the text that he knows, but if he does, it's possible he found out off page and that he just never reflects on it that I remember. 

Would be kind of weird to think this didn’t happen really. Seems like the sort of thing that would crop up. For example if Bran asked why his mother had left. I just run with the assumption he was told off page

17 hours ago, Helenas Musikautomat said:

Would be kind of weird to think this didn’t happen really. Seems like the sort of thing that would crop up. For example if Bran asked why his mother had left. I just run with the assumption he was told off page

It could be that he was told off page.

Although, I could see this information being withheld from him due to his young age. 

20 hours ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

Although, I could see this information being withheld from him due to his young age. 

agree --- who is going to tell Bran your mom left WF to go find your father in KL, because some lackey tried to stab you as you lay in a comma. Your mother tried to save you from the intruder but the direwolf your mother banished from your room managed to save you.

I think it is safe to say that he knows about the intruder. :)From ACOK, Bran I (emphasis mine):

"Summer never bit anyone"

"Summer ripped out a man's throat in this very chamber, or have you forgotten? The truth is, those sweet pups you and your brothers found in the snow have grown into dangerous beasts. The Frey boys are wise to be wary of them."

3 hours ago, Rhaenys_Targaryen said:

I think it is safe to say that he knows about the intruder. :)From ACOK, Bran I (emphasis mine):

"Summer never bit anyone"

"Summer ripped out a man's throat in this very chamber, or have you forgotten? The truth is, those sweet pups you and your brothers found in the snow have grown into dangerous beasts. The Frey boys are wise to be wary of them."

@Rhaenys_Targaryen for the win!

Nice find!