If Jon becomes King , who will be his Queen ?

LordImp

As much I don't like the idea, Dany's vision in the HoU presents to us that she will meet Jon at some point and will love him. 

Now, IF they will be King and Queen together, it's another story.

I don't care much about Jon's love interests, if he stayed single I wouldn't be mad.

But if he has to marry someone... maybe Val, I guess. I like her.

1 minute ago, Leticia Stark said:

As much I don't like the idea, Dany's vision in the HoU presents to us that she will meet Jon at some point and will love him. 

Now, IF they will be King and Queen together, it's another story.

I'm loving all these 1 liners in here.  I hate the idea, too, Leticia.   Still, I've hated a lot of the ideas GRRM dreams up and still find myself mesmerized and buying it 100%.   Whomever Jon ends up with we will probably love it as much as if he remains the Most Eligible Bachelor in Westeros.   

Jon Snow had been fighting zombies, he's been killed and raised back from the dead, he have seen his entire family being wiped out etc. Do you think he would mind being a consort especially if his marriage would mean bringing the North and the South together and having the support of dragons and caches of dragonglass freshly mined from dragon stone?

If I was Jon and I have complete control over the Stark family Id do the following

a- ask Bran to provide me with the Lordship of the Dreadfort for myself. At the current state, Jon Snow is a bastard and an oath breaker with no lands at all. As a Lord of powerful house Jon will have more status which will be instrumental in dealing with Danny and the other big houses
b- Id marry Danny and convince her to provide pardons to anybody who bends the knee.
c- Offer Sansa in marriage to Willas Tyrell. and have Bran marry Margaery Tyrell once this whole funfare is over.  After the high sparrow saga, the situation between the Tyrells and the Lannisters is pretty tense. The day Danny appears with dragons they would consider a way out especially if that means getting a double deal with the North as insurance/sweetener. Surely Danny wouldn't raise the banners against her husband's family would she?
d-Offer Arya in marriage to Sweet Robin. Arya is bound to return and the Vale needs a strong character to lead the Vale, something Sweet Robin cannot do. 
e- Convince Lord Manderly in allowing one of his grand daughters to marry Lord Tyrion Lord Paramount of Casterly Rock. Wylis will of course be returned back and the Manderlys will ensure a great match up with one of the strongest houses around   

4 minutes ago, devilish said:

Jon Snow had been fighting zombies, he's been killed and raised back from the dead, he have seen his entire family being wiped out etc. Do you think he would mind being a consort especially if his marriage would mean bringing the North and the South together and having the support of dragons and caches of dragonglass freshly mined from dragon stone?

If I was Jon and I have complete control over the Stark family Id do the following

a- ask Bran to provide me with the Lordship of the Dreadfort for myself. At the current state, Jon Snow is a bastard and an oath breaker with no lands at all. As a Lord of powerful house Jon will have more status which will be instrumental in dealing with Danny and the other big houses
b- Id marry Danny and convince her to provide pardons to anybody who bends the knee.
c- Offer Sansa in marriage to Willas Tyrell. and have Bran marry Margaery Tyrell once this whole funfare is over.  After the high sparrow saga, the situation between the Tyrells and the Lannisters is pretty tense. The day Danny appears with dragons they would consider a way out especially if that means getting a double deal with the North as insurance/sweetener. Surely Danny wouldn't raise the banners against her husband's family would she?
d-Offer Arya in marriage to Sweet Robin. Arya is bound to return and the Vale needs a strong character to lead the Vale, something Sweet Robin cannot do
e- Convince Lord Manderly in allowing one of his grand daughters to marry Lord Tyrion Lord Paramount of Casterly Rock. Wylis will of course be returned back and the Manderlys will ensure a great match up with one of the strongest houses around   

What? Jon would never.

18 hours ago, LordImp said:

Shit i forgot Val

I see you added her to the list. 

Wise choice ;). Because what would be the point of this list if there wasn't a princess to raise up? 

Jon is the king of negotiations. Look at how he handles Mance, Stannis and his army at CB, Tycho Nestoris, even his minor banters with Benjen at Winterfell and Tyrion on the road up to CB. Val will be the one to help bring the two sides together along with Jon.  

6 hours ago, IceFire125 said:

Aegon marries Visenya for duty; Rhaenys for love

Rhaegar marries Elia for duty; Lyanna for love

Jon marries Dany for duty; Arya for love

Jon is with Ygritte for duty, Val for love. 

Jon already said in the books he wants Val. And not every bit of history has to be repeated exactly as before to make it come true. Just the broad strokes. 

Then Ghost emerged from between two trees, with Val beside him.

They look as though they belong together. Val was clad all in white; white woolen breeches tucked into high boots of bleached white leather, white bearskin cloak pinned at the shoulder with a carved weirwood face, white tunic with bone fastenings. Her breath was white as well ... but her eyes were blue, her long braid the color of dark honey, her cheeks flushed red from the cold. It had been a long while since Jon Snow had seen a sight so lovely.

Val stood beside him, tall and fair. They had crowned her with a simple circlet of dark bronze, yet she looked more regal in bronze than Stannis did in gold.

Then Ghost emerged from between two trees, with Val beside him. They look as though they belong together.

You have my word, Lord Snow. I will be a proper wildling princess for your queen.

Val is Jon's true Queen.

That fact that she will love him, I cannot see where that is forshadowing, doesn't mean that he would love her.

4 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Jon is with Ygritte for duty, Val for love. 

Jon already said in the books he wants Val. And not every bit of history has to be repeated exactly as before to make it come true. Just the broad strokes. 

I think you have that wrong. Jon loved Ygritte. He is attracted to Val but put that to one side when he was faced with saving Arya. 

IMO, Val would be the best choice. Dany is just too cliche and Jon and Arya have a really special brother-sister friendly bond, it would be a shame to ruin it by marrying them. A marriage between Jon and Sansa would be interesting, on the other hand, as a recurring theme in Sansa's story arc is her waiting for a perfect knight to rescue her and love her. It would be really interesting if that knight (who is also not actually a knight) came in the shape and form of someone who she thought of only as her bastard half brother.

But, also, Jon and Val are perfect! I can't really imagine him with a non-wildling girl

1 hour ago, Thia Stark said:

IMO, Val would be the best choice. Dany is just too cliche and Jon and Arya have a really special brother-sister friendly bond, it would be a shame to ruin it by marrying them. A marriage between Jon and Sansa would be interesting, on the other hand, as a recurring theme in Sansa's story arc is her waiting for a perfect knight to rescue her and love her. It would be really interesting if that knight (who is also not actually a knight) came in the shape and form of someone who she thought of only as her bastard half brother.

But, also, Jon and Val are perfect! I can't really imagine him with a non-wildling girl

Jon/Sansa is fine for Sansa but what about for Jon. Would he really want someone he couldn't trust as his wife? Part of the reason that Jon likes wild, willful women is due to their honesty. It's unlikely that Jon would ever love someone as duplicitous as Sansa.

Archived