If Jon becomes King , who will be his Queen ?

LordImp

Straightfoward , if Jon ends up as King of 7 Kingdoms in the end who will be his Queen ? 

Candidates:

Val - Very likely 

Daeneryrs Targaryen - Doubtful , because if Dany lives til the end i think she will he Queen not a consort

Arya Stark - The most likely option IMO 

Sansa Stark - More likely with Arya IMO

Margaery Tyrell - Nah

Arianne Martell - Think she dies 

Asha Greyjoy - Doubt that a Greyjoy will ever be consort to anyone 

Allyria Dayne - Why not ? 

Mya Stone - Nah

Some randen northern noblewoman - Could be

Some Frey girl - Doubt it 

Some Lannister girl - Nah 

Elia Sand - Maybe 

Who do you think ? IMO Arya is the most likely option , then Daenerys , then Sansa and then Allyria Dayne. 

Edit: Val added to the list 

14 minutes ago, Quillon said:

No Val, I disapprove this thread. 

But anyway... likeliest to unlikeliest:

1. Val

2. No one(not Arya)

3. Sansa

9. Dany

23456789. Arya

Shit i forgot Val

IF Jon becomes king.  Even so, he will be a consort.  Daenerys deserves to rule, should rule.  She is the  one who can speak many languages.  She will bring Dothraki and Ghiscari speaking peoples to Westeros.  Jon is a better fit to manage the wildlings in the north.  That's his place. 

I'm thinking Sansa, based on the *SPOILERS* initial ideas thing of GRRMs doing the rounds where he says Jon, Arya and Tyrion'd be in a love triangle, so I'm thinking he switched the sisters, Jon & Sansa'll get together, maybe after R=L=J comes out, but when Tyrion comes back to Westeros he might want to claim his "wedding rights" now she's a little older.

I read this article on yahoo about some fan who lipread the words Lyanna whispered to Ned in Episode 10.   Allegedly (because I can't read lips) Lyanna told Ned Jon's real name.   Until I read this I didn't think Jon really needed to marry anyone and could take or leave all the candidates because it didn't matter.   If this is real in canon this name screams for a wife and a dragon.   With that and only that in mind, I'm going with Marg.  

Jon is a WAR time king of this series as well as Dany is the conqueror, not ruler.

Their son, however, "prince that was promised", "a SONg of ice and fire", a person whose birth will bring Dawn and spring after devastating Long NIght, shall be named Eddard Stark, First of His Name, King of ONE WESTEROSI kIngdom. No Seven Kingdoms. One kingdom with a new capital and new royal seat near God's Eye and Isle of Faces on Harrenhal grounds.

Sansa will be Queen by the end of this series, ruling in the name of "prince that was promised", with Tyrion, still her husband for political reasons, as Prime Minister/Hand/Chancellor at her side ("a shadow as tall as king"). This is the endgame in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Quillon said:

No Val, I disapprove this thread. 

But anyway... likeliest to unlikeliest:

1. Val

2. No one(not Arya)

3. Sansa

9. Dany

23456789. Arya

I snorted :lmao:

I don't see Sansa at all. Nothing. Not even out of convenience. That bone has no meat. The ground is dry.

Jon and Dany could happen, maybe, but I will puke and throw my books into the sun if that happens.

5 hours ago, Scorpion92 said:

Jon is a WAR time king of this series as well as Dany is the conqueror, not ruler.

Their son, however, "prince that was promised", "a SONg of ice and fire", a person whose birth will bring Dawn and spring after devastating Long NIght, shall be named Eddard Stark, First of His Name, King of ONE WESTEROSI kIngdom. No Seven Kingdoms. One kingdom with a new capital and new royal seat near God's Eye and Isle of Faces on Harrenhal grounds.

Sansa will be Queen by the end of this series, ruling in the name of "prince that was promised", with Tyrion, still her husband for political reasons, as Prime Minister/Hand/Chancellor at her side ("a shadow as tall as king"). This is the endgame in my opinion.

I like your idea. Let's hope there is enough time for Jon and Dany to meet , bang and die . 

5 hours ago, Scorpion92 said:

there can be only one king or queen. if son of jon and dany is king, then sansa can not be queen i guess. maybe dany died at childbirth, then jon remarried sansa? 

29 minutes ago, IceFire125 said:

Aegon marries Visenya for duty; Rhaenys for love

Rhaegar marries Elia for duty; Lyanna for love

Jon marries Dany for duty; Arya for love

Somehow i don't think the rider of the current biggest dragon want to share a husband and settle to be an unloved queen consort 

I hope he won't become King because I think his storyline should be focused on the Others and the Wall but if he does become King then Val is the only correct answer.

Jon/Dany is the worst pairing in all of ASOIAF, Jon/Sansa or Jon/Arya are creepy as they grew up as siblings also #Saynotoincest

2 hours ago, purple-eyes said:

there can be only one king or queen. if son of jon and dany is king, then sansa can not be queen i guess. maybe dany died at childbirth, then jon remarried sansa? 

I think he means Queen regent . Sansa as Queen regent for J&Ds son. 

Archived