NFL 2016 Offseason: THIS Is The Year!

Jace, Extat

4 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Opened up a fantasy football thread for anybody interested in playing this year -

I will also be setting up leagues starting on the 1st of August. Outlaw which is invitation, and Open will be back in addition to Defense, an all defensive scoring league. With WJ's leagues, these, Thunderdome, dynasty, survivor, and experts, this should be a fun year in the NFL

9 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

For Tywin: Vikings Install Enormous New Gjallarhorn at U.S Bank Stadium...

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/minnesota-vikings-install-enormous-new-gjallarhorn-at-new-stadium-072116?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

/Brace yourselfs, Ragnarok is coming

I bet these guys are psyched for their new horn!

10 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

For Tywin: Vikings Install Enormous New Gjallarhorn at U.S Bank Stadium...

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/minnesota-vikings-install-enormous-new-gjallarhorn-at-new-stadium-072116?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

/Brace yourselfs, Ragnarok is coming

I can promise you that there is a zero percent chance I'm putting my lips on that thing. 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

First Cheech gets a year, now Chong could miss 4? These fucking guys are killing me. Though we must have some good weed here in the Burgh...

On 7/19/2016 at 2:06 PM, Mexal said:

Think Bengals fans have less faith in the Bengals in big games than most neutrals. I go into these games with no expectations since I'm always disappointed. I just think they're capable of winning these games because of the talent they have even if I don't actually expect them to win when the time comes because of past history.

There's nothing more terrifying to a Bengals fan than Andy Dalton in a night game.  :lol:

On 7/22/2016 at 4:37 PM, trickster said:

:(

RIP.

Good to see you live. In case you were hoping for Arthur Jones to finally earn some of that money he's been getting I thought you'd like to know that he's been suspended 4 games for PEDs.

Archived