MLB Thread -- Time for the Postseason

Xray the Enforcer

7 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

If I have to root for one team this postseason, it might as well be the Giants, since there's a couple former White Sox players currently on their roster.

Screw the White Sox.  I can't believe effing Connor Gallaspie is the one who hit that homerun last night.

1 hour ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

What in all the suffering hells would a Californian know about pizza?  You guys put broccoli on it.  Damned heathens.

And your baseball team can go eat all the diseased llama pizzle they want.

Despite the fact that they host the Giants there are actually several good things about NorCal:

1) Epic fucking surf

2) Coastal Redwoods and Giant Sequoia

3) Pizza My Heart in Santa Cruz

57 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Despite the fact that they host the Giants there are actually several good things about NorCal:

1) Epic fucking surf

Serioulsy?  NorCal has excellent wine for sure, but California pizza is just plain shit.  It is known.

21 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Serioulsy?  NorCal has excellent wine for sure, but California pizza is just plain shit.  It is known.

No, no, no, It's not like the Chicago style thing. We get a bad rap from those California Cuisine bozos who put pretentious shit like an egg, arugula, duck sausage and goat cheese on pies, but that's not California pizza, that's just masturbation. Tommasso's in North Beach makes a wood fired pie that will make you shoot in your pants. No one does Italian food as well as San Francisco. It is known.

7 hours ago, Myshkin said:

1) Epic fucking surf

$2 cheese on Tuesdays! The ThaI chicken was one of my faves. 

1 hour ago, MercurialCannibal said:

Buck initially told everyone, including Fox, the ailment was a result of a virus. He now admits he was addicted to hair-plug surgery, and complications as part of his eighth such procedure led to the issue.

The absurdity makes it hard to believe but then again you can't make this shit up.  

2 hours ago, MercurialCannibal said:

No. I can.

I make crazier shit up all the time. 

If you can maybe you should write fiction on the side. Because this is over the top. 

I hate that Chris Berman is calling the Jays and Rangers on ESPN radio. He is awful and shouldn't be near baseball.  

Archived