NFL 2017-18 Playoffs: circling the wagons

DanteGabriel

26 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Are you kidding me!?! I'll give you New Orleans I guess, maybe but not really, because they already had a weirdly passionate fanbase that was fervent as fuck. But are you kidding me with that Seattle shit!?! How many Richard Sherman or Wilson or Lynch shirts have you seen compared to other teams? Me, it's a fucking lot. (People wear sports jerseys to the hospital, it's a thing) And I'm not just talking locally, as I live in Washington but am not a Seattle fan, I'm talking about when I'm on vacation or traveling for work too.

I think you're very wrong.

If you say so.

I know they're just trying to keep interest up, but Aikman and Buck need to calm the fuck down about the pick. Even if the Saints get 7, IT'S OK!

It's one mistake and all of a sudden the fucking world is ending. News flash, Brees has thrown 2 and hasn't looked half as good as Keenum.

Did the Gillette commercial with the guy with the Masshole accent go national?  Because really, outside of New England, I have to assume that almost every Patriots fan is a front running asshole that every one else knows has self esteem issues.  (Since that's about 35% of the NFL fans even in central CT.)    Was that a Wahlberg or Matt Damon or something and I just didn't catch that at the time?  Because sounds like a poor choice as far as marketing goes.

7 minutes ago, Rockroi said:

And if the Pats stumble, their opponent will be BLAINE BRONSON!!!!

fUCK YOU ROCK! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT DAMMIT MAN YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND BELIEVE! YOUR LOVE OF THE GAME HAS BEEN INFECTED BY THE DECADENCE OF YOUR EMPIRE! IT'S CASE KEENUM! IT'S THE JAGS! THE UNDERDOGS MAN, THEY'RE FINALLY RISING UP!

IT'S ALL A MACHINE MAN! WE GOTTA BREAK IT, AND CASE KEENUM AND BRAD BOBBERT ARE GOING TO LEAD AMERICA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE IN ALL!

I'VE BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS, CASE kEENUM! YOU ALL THOUGHT i WAS CRAZY, BUT TONIGHT A STAR IS BORN. BUT HE AIN'T BEEN BORN, HIS LIGHT ONLY JUST NOW REACHED ACROSS THE VASTNESS OF THE UNIVERSE TO GRACE OUR IGNORANT EYES AND REVEAL A FRACTION OF INFINITY!

i'M NOT craZY!

TONIGHT THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR IS SPELLED:

C-a-S=E

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Are you kidding me!?! I'll give you New Orleans I guess, maybe but not really, because they already had a weirdly passionate fanbase that was fervent as fuck. But are you kidding me with that Seattle shit!?! How many Richard Sherman or Wilson or Lynch shirts have you seen compared to other teams? Me, it's a fucking lot. (People wear sports jerseys to the hospital, it's a thing) And I'm not just talking locally, as I live in Washington but am not a Seattle fan, I'm talking about when I'm on vacation or traveling for work too.

I think you're very wrong.

I’m in Kentucky.  I promise you I’ve never once seen a Jon Kitna or Matt Hasselback  jersey... what I have seen is a bunch of Johnny Come Latelys wearing Sherman/Wilson/Lynch jerseys who swear they were the biggest Kitna fans ever and really thought Matt Flynn was going to be good.

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

You don't think it's possible that part of the reason why those teams don't get all the press is because they haven't been in the SB in living memory?

The Cowboys haven't been to the Super Bowl in a generation and they still get a lot of press...

3 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

The Cowboys haven't been to the Super Bowl in a generation and they still get a lot of press...

Don't fuck with me right now, you! The Cowboys are one of a very few teams who have an outrageous national popularity. Theirs dates back to the late eighties and nineties (as you well know) along with the 49'ers and the Steelers and Raiders had similar followings in the seventies that endured and in the Steelers' case was heightened by recent success and the Raiders have only now kind of started to be good again and you can see that their base is still over represented compared to their recent success even if it isn't at the Steelers' level.

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Whatever happens, Case Keenum proved he belongs.

If they had put Keenum in at Free Safety, the Saints wouldn’t be in position to win this thing.

Archived