Match Day 3: France v Australia; Argentina v Iceland; Peru v Denmark; Croatia v Nigeria

If, hypothetically, Horzatico had been born among el kangaroos and los wombats, I would be fine with the result.

France often takes a while to get into the swing of things, which is great for this Australian team because the room for improvement is as vast as their wide open plains.

I'm far from a Soccer expert, but I know sports and game strategies and I love what Iceland is doing.

They know that they don't match up well man to man so they're squeezing the ball into the center of the pitch where there's plenty of help.

The guy with the long hair specifically turned Messi away from going outside so that his buddies could come in and help. Very good gameplan.

Give up all of the field until Argentina reaches extreme range and then force them to maneuver through a crowd. It's brilliant.

4 minutes ago, Bern is Burning said:

? I'm pretty sure Ronaldo has missed at least as many penalties as Messi, if not more.

Not against Iceland . 88th minute against one of the world's best teams in Spain .I'll pick Ronaldo ,much more character.

3 minutes ago, Bern is Burning said:

? I'm pretty sure Ronaldo has missed at least as many penalties as Messi, if not more.

Not true. Ronaldo has a far better penalty record than Messi.

Ronaldo: Scored 104, missed 19

Messi: scored 79, missed 23 (24 with this miss)

Source: 

Ronaldo penalty record

Messi penalty record

Archived