Football, a pussy gives me Wood.

BigFatCoward

2 hours ago, MercenaryChef said:

sitting in fucking 14th. what in the everloving fucking insanity is this? imagine if newcastle was playing like this all season? 

what a time to be alive!

Big Jo and little Jo taking care of business, shame Jon Jo couldn't finish it off. 

“Not clear enough evidence to show conclusively that it was handball.” This is the explanation given by VAR operative Chris Kavanagh as to why he didn’t ask the referee to take a look at the monitor when the ball slapped onto Rodri’s outstretched arm in the City box

I think we may safely conclude Chris Kavanagh isn't a good enough ref to be in the PL for a while. 

1 hour ago, polishgenius said:

Aye, it's almost like watching Liverpool.

You need to check your stats.  Liverpool get surprisingly few penalties, especially considering how many touches they have in the opponent’s box.  The recent two awarded against Leeds stood out for their rarity value.  Salah alone has been hacked down in the box in each of our recent games without getting anything.

5 hours ago, Iskaral Pust said:

You need to check your stats.  Liverpool get surprisingly few penalties, especially considering how many touches they have in the opponent’s box.

Only Chelsea and City have more penalties than Liverpool this season - 6 - and that's only by 1, since they both have 7. 

That's a whoopsie daisy on the stat-check challenge, I guess?

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

Surely what matters is how many penalties have been given compared to how many should have been? And that is to subjective to answer accurately anyway. 

Very true.

I submit we were robbed yesterday, though. 

Archived