Ukraine 11: Russian lies, guns, and money

Ser Scot A Ellison

Going back to Russian war v. Putin's war narratives, a Russian view on things.

Spiegel did an Interview with Russian Grandmaster Daniil Dubov

He gives his thoughts and views on the Russian War, sanctions and why he doesn't consider change likely. No trigger warning needed, as he is pretty much the opposite to Karjakin.

Just now, DMC said:

Thanks!  Still, not as pathetic as the outrageous false equivalencies and moral relativities you're peddling.

Sorry I upset your simplistic view of things. It's OK, I trust your mind will recover.

5 minutes ago, ummester said:

Think about it - think about the psychological conditioning the world has endured for the last 2 years.

So you're blaming somebody somewhere for creating covid deliberately so Russia, the USA, the UK, India, Israel, China  etc., etc., etc. could politicize it to create ever more racism and excuses for ethnic cleansing, etc. etc. etc.?  If that's what you mean, say it.

Just now, mormont said:

Just saying: there's no phrase that warms the heart of a propagandist more than hearing someone say 'I think for myself'. 

Really?

Surely a propagandist does not want people to think for themselves.

You're position seems kind of arse about to me.

We should all,. always, think for ourselves.

1 minute ago, ummester said:

Really?

Surely a propagandist does not want people to think for themselves.

You're position seems kind of arse about to me.

We should all,. always, think for ourselves.

Then remember who told you to think for yourself when you went down this rabbit hole for the first time.

Just now, Zorral said:

So you're blaming somebody somewhere for creating covid deliberately so Russia, the USA, the UK, etc., etc., etc. could politicize it to create ever more racism and excuses for ethnic cleansing, etc. etc. etc.?  If that's what you mean, say it.

We know Covid was SARS enhanced in Wuhan, paid for by USA.

I had it recently - wasn't at all pleasant but I survived unvaxxed. it felt like no virus I'd ever had before.

I'm not saying USA, WEF or anyone told Putin to invade Ukraine - that may be an act of opportunity. But the world is massively destabilized and powers that be will compete.

I'm just saying don't blindly pick a side without thinking.

Just now, Toth said:

Then remember who told you to think for yourself when you went down this rabbit hole for the first time.

I lived life and realized that I should think for myself - no-one told me. I've just collected my sum experience for the last 50 years and deciphered it in a way that is pragmatic.

4 minutes ago, ummester said:

Sorry I upset your simplistic view of things. It's OK, I trust your mind will recover.

LOL, I've heard dumber perspectives from undergrads, but yours is amusingly up there.  I think you've edged out the student that thought mermaids were real.

2 minutes ago, ummester said:

I had it recently - wasn't at all pleasant but I survived unvaxxed. it felt like no virus I'd ever had before.

I'm not saying USA, WEF or anyone told Putin to invade Ukraine - that may be an act of opportunity. But the world is massively destabilized and powers that be will compete.

Well that didnt take long to go off the deep end.  At least it should move us past the topic faster.

3 minutes ago, ummester said:

“We know”, do we?

1 minute ago, ummester said:

I lived life and realized that I should think for myself - no-one told me. I've just collected my sum experience for the last 50 years and deciphered it in a way that is pragmatic.

I don't believe you. In just the post before that you stated some things as facts. Where did you hear them? Then again, you probably came to these conclusions yourself. But you still had someone hint at stuff and told you to think about it.

Just now, DMC said:

LOL, I've heard dumber perspectives from undergrads, but yours is amusingly up there.  I think you've edged out the student that thought mermaids were real.

Hanging shit on each other can be fun I guess, as can mermaids :)

Archived