Football: Has Haaland scored yet?

A Horse Named Stranger

4 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Injury tracker for this week.

Werner picked up a hamstring injury and is out for the rest of the year.

Seems like everyone attached to Chelsea over the last year or so is cursed for this Blood Cup.

Not just them. Grischa Prömel (SAP Hoppenheim) picked up a serious injury today. His teammate, Baumgartlinger, accidently slid into him today. Prömel fractured his ankle, they are not sure, whether the ligaments are damaged as well. Unlike Werner, who was a lock for the German team, Prömel was sorta longshot prospect. He is/was apparently on the extended 40 man roster Flick had to submit to FIFA. Personally, I think a workhorse like Prömel would add something to that team. But that's rather academic now.

I am kinda curious, who will get Werner's spot on the roster. Füllkrug looks like the most obvious pick. Personally, I wouldn't count out Johnny Burkhardt (Mainz). Still not watching that sport washing event, but can't help to be at least curious about the selection.

8 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I don't expect to finish higher than 4th even if absolutely everything goes our way and we bring in more quality in Jan. So more than happy for arsenal to beat chelsea, also chelsea as a club, and their fans are cunts. 

Archived