2023 College Football

DireWolfSpirit

3 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

Choices were, in fact, limited. But your Gophers aren't much better.

Academics and location are a lot better. You could of had some class and gone to ASU. I mean shit, even @A Horse Named Stranger got into clown college. 

Edited by Tywin et al.

11 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Academics and location are a lot better. You could of had some class and gone to ASU. I mean shit, even @A Horse Named Stranger got into clown college. 

Clown University.

I am European for crying out loud.

2 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

The sheer amount of commercial breaks is out of control. Fucking hell, it’s just endless.

*This*- I haven't been paying much attention to college ball in years because my teams haven't been competitive.  However, with UW in the running, I've watched a lot more games of late, and its been ridiculous how many TV time outs there have been.  Maybe because the NFL is much more predictable (turn overs, injuries, quarters, two minute warnings), that the timeout seemed just egregious in college ball.  It also seems the actual commercial breaks are longer in college ball. 

3 hours ago, horangi said:

It also seems the actual commercial breaks are longer in college ball. 

Yup. I feel like the breaks are pretty much the same as the NFL, but there’s way more at a time. 

And I watch the ACC Network a lot so the commercials are mostly southern hell crap. Some dickhead Florida congressman whining about the borders being wide open, or some other bullshit talking point. Ugh

Sounds like Stoops and aTm had a deal in place and the Aggie fans went into full on revolt.  And I can’t really blame them… spend $80m to get rid of Jimbo, you’d like to think they’d aim a bit higher.  But either way, I think they are delusional.