Trailer Thread: Reeling them in.

polishgenius

Juno Temple as Macauley Caulkin in Home Alone is pretty hilarious. But what really got me was Hamm's tough old school cowboy sheriff has his nipples pierced.

Edited by Ran

The Killer is a 2023 American neo-noir action thriller film directed by David Fincher from a screenplay by Andrew Kevin Walker. It is based on the French graphic novel series of the same name written by Alexis "Matz" Nolent and illustrated by Luc Jacamon. The film stars Michael Fassbender in the title role, alongside Arliss Howard, Charles Parnell, Kerry O'Malley, Sala Baker, Sophie Charlotte, and Tilda Swinton. Its plot follows the titular assassin who gets embroiled in an international manhunt after a hit goes wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Killer_(2023_film)

Edited by AncalagonTheBlack

10 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

I miss the 80s, man. And so, too, does Diablo Cody. Good on her!

Seriously, I do wonder why an 80s milieu for this, though. And there was another recent film that's also largely set in the 80s, right, that time travel slasher comedy? I dig it, but I'm amazed 80s nostalgia is still going so strong. 

2 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Im at S3E19 and blown away. Hoping to binge my way through to the end before Nov 5

Llyra, my oldest [15], and I had a great time watching all these together, much to Tyrion's chagrin [13]

Hope you enjoy as much as we did. 

3 hours ago, JGP said:

Llyra, my oldest [15], and I had a great time watching all these together, much to Tyrion's chagrin [13]

Way cool man! The last movie I saw with my parents was Ford V Ferrari where my mom slept off towards the end and my dad couldn't get enough of it, took a rewatch :laugh:. And Tenet.

Now they bemoan the lack of a few extra hours a day, workaholics.

And you named your son Tyrion :bowdown:, respect manh!

3 hours ago, JGP said:

Hope you enjoy as much as we did. 

:cheers: Thank you  

8 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

And you named your son Tyrion :bowdown:, respect manh!

Our other daughter, actually. I wasn’t sold on it, but Tyrion was the ex’s favourite character. She’s [Tyrion] got a French teacher referring to her as Lannister now, so there may be some bill due down the road lol

Edited by JGP

2 minutes ago, JGP said:

Our other daughter, actually.

Oops, pardon the gender conforming boomer me in a haste

2 minutes ago, JGP said:

She’s got a French teacher referring to her as Lannister, so there may be some bill due down the road lol

A Lannister always always pays his (and/or her) debts :devil:

If I ever have kids, I'm not doing the naming, lest I should incur their wrath :laugh:

Horsies!  Many, many horsies!  

O no.  Horsies die!  Many, many horsies die!  No no no no!

:cheers:

Why am I thinking Edgard Rice Burroughs and The City of Gold?  :D

2 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

@Zorral your type wink*

Edited by Zorral