Football - Never Say Die!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

5 minutes ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

I guess that's our player then.

Given how wrong we do everything, I reckon we'll even get him to score.

Banter aside, at least he didn't cost u a fortune, I read the deal is for £25.75m.

If he can score 15 in his first season, that would be a pretty decent return to begin with. You would just need to add goals from your other forwards too.

18 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Banter aside, at least he didn't cost u a fortune, I read the deal is for £25.75m.

If he can score 15 in his first season, that would be a pretty decent return to begin with. You would just need to add goals from your other forwards too.

I guess that, similar to other Dyche teams, his job is to be a presence up front, which will make space for others. 15 goals would be ok, I think.

11 minutes ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

I guess that, similar to other Dyche teams, his job is to be a presence up front, which will make space for others. 15 goals would be ok, I think.

OK? Only 6 players scored more than 15 goals last year. If he scored 15 in a new team having missed first 3 games and having to settle in, it would be a fucking miracle, and its Everton. 

3 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

OK? Only 6 players scored more than 15 goals last year. If he scored 15 in a new team having missed first 3 games and having to settle in, it would be a fucking miracle, and its Everton. 

I'm guessing that's all competitions. He won't score 15 league goals.

Time for a small update on the political side of German club football.

Bayern. No, I am not bothering with talking about how Rummenigge pulicly said, that he thought Rubiales kiss was totally normal. Not worth it, because Rummenigge is a well known POS. Anyway, a while ago I talked about Bayern and their sponsorship deal with Qatar (Airways), and how their fans wanted this thing to end, and how Qatar backed out due to bad press (you know the kinda stuff you don't want from those deals). Good news, Bayern found a new Sponsor to fill the void.

Visit Rwanda.  No, I am not making this up. I am sure this sponsorhsip deal will go down much better with their fans.

16 hours ago, Consigliere said:

I'd love to see players getting punished for improper behaviour towards match officials and/or opponents. FAs and leagues cracking down on it would be great, IMO.

Captain being the only one who could speak to the ref unless spoken to would be the change in the rules I'd love to see the most. Like they do in rugby and ice hockey, for starters.

Wild transfer rumour (which doesn't sound realistic in any shape or form).

Dortmund are interested in signing Barca's Ansu Fati. Guess it could theoretically happen, if Barca really need to generate transfer fees (plausible) and Dortmund do have some cash to burn. But I still don't see it.