NFL 4th Quarter

DireWolfSpirit

So, that Belichick guy is available, right??? :bang: Hell, I'd take Pete Carroll right now. People have been saying that Dan Quinn was the heir apparent if McCarthy failed again in the playoffs but I have serious reservations after this game. He has been thouroughly outcoached.

Same ol' Sorry Ass Dallas. Thankfully I never drank the koolaid this year.

18 minutes ago, Trebla said:

So, that Belichick guy is available, right??? :bang: Hell, I'd take Pete Carroll right now. People have been saying that Dan Quinn was the heir apparent if McCarthy failed again in the playoffs but I have serious reservations after this game. He has been thouroughly outcoached.

Same ol' Sorry Ass Dallas. Thankfully I never drank the koolaid this year.

Not with that broken play. That's a shocking level of wide open.

Just now, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

Dak is a top 10 QB, but like with Allen you need him to be hot for a month to make a deep playoff run. That one shit game is always looming. 

If Dak is a top 10 QB, then the NFL has fallen farther than I thought.   He's better than average with a strong streak of mediocre. 

2 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

If Dak is a top 10 QB, then the NFL has fallen farther than I thought.   He's better than average with a strong streak of mediocre. 

I've always said there's a few groups of QBs: Elite, Really Good, Mirrors, Bad Starters and Backups. The problem is the Really Good category is pretty slim. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

I've always said there's a few groups of QBs: Elite, Really Good, Mirrors, Bad Starters and Backups. The problem is the Really Good category is pretty slim. 

Is there even anyone in the 'elite' category right now except Mahomes?  Is Joe Burrow or Lamar Jackson elite?  I don't think so.    

11 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

Dak is a top 10 QB, but like with Allen you need him to be hot for a month to make a deep playoff run. That one shit game is always looming. 

Allen already has a significantly better playoff career than Dak.

15 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Is there even anyone in the 'elite' category right now except Mahomes?  Is Joe Burrow or Lamar Jackson elite?  I don't think so.    

Those are the only three.

14 minutes ago, DMC said:

Allen already has a significantly better playoff career than Dak.

Yeah, he's probably number 4 on the list, but I don't view him as elite. 

2 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Im telling ya Detroit faced Dallas and GB in the last month and this outcome is no surprise to me at all.

Detroit likely benefits from this game. 

Tywin- "Detroit likely benefits from this game.'

Karma, like i said we were still carrying that shoulder chip after our visit to Dallas.

Right now though we have hands full facing the super charged Rams who like the Pack, are locked in.

No freebies from here in, earn it or go home.

Eta: If this is a nail biter, there will likely be heart attacks tonight in Motown, as this is the biggest Football game for us in like 30yrs.

So yeah its a big deal for us lol.

Edited by DireWolfSpirit