Football, what the fuckball?

2 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

If someone said 40 million and you don't have to engage with any cunts, I'd go for that option every time. 

As I said, I'd take 40M from my current position and be over the Moon about it, but if I was already making 40M and could increase that to 50M, I'd probably do it. And I think it's the same with most of the people in the world.

The beauty of it is that you wouldn't have to engage with any cunts. You pay someone a fraction of those 10M to handle your accounts and let them engage with cunts. :lol:

3 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

But then again I only have a very minimal SM footprint anyway (Facebook only and rarely used) so it would be no skin off my nose. 

I'm with you. This board is the closest I'm getting to social media. Used Twitter and Instagram back in the day, but quit. It was surprisingly easy.

Posted (edited)

That isn't all that surprising. Chelsea's underlying numbers are much better than United's. According to Understat, United's expected points is 42 (which would be 15th place). Ten Hag genuinely has us playing relegation level football. We will end up finishing 8th-10th which would be a fairer reflection of our standard of play this season. I doubt we pick up any more points this season.

Edited by Consigliere

To be fair, if you announce 'you are all shite and up for sale' I'm not sure what they expected. 

Same with negotiating behind Moyes back for West Ham, it's hardly inspiring stuff. 

I really only saw the goals in the United game, but that lineup is absolutely shocking for what should be one of the biggest clubs on the planet. A backline that includes elderly Casemiro and Johnny Evans should never ever be happening. Watching Casemiro flounder around and get found out by Olise was cringe tv.

Outside of just terrible coaching, the recruitment side of that united side is shocking. I don't care about injuries, it should never get to that stage.

13 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Dortmund up in the away leg as well. Excellent. Would love an all Germany final. 

Yeah, if PSG win we can’t be messing about hoping Bayern turn up and play well in the final, so I’d definitely prefer Real go through to try and prevent the disaster result of a PSG win. If Dortmund go through though an all German final would be great.

Posted (edited)

Nice goal. Real getting Real’d by Bayern would be amusing.

Also TNT taking the executive decision to give us more Rio Ferdinand by sticking him on commentary wasn’t a good choice.

ETA: Fuck’s sake. And Bayern have subbed Kane and Musiala off.

Edited by ljkeane