Community - Season 2 [SPOILERS]

Brude

I love Shirley and it was nice to have an episode centered around her and Abed. What about this was pretentious to you?

Abed. Nothing particularly new on that front as his character always is, but it was still cranked up a notch even for him.

That. was. insane.

Brilliant episode! Just pure awesomeness. although I really hate the Dean, he really needs to be shot.

Troy had me cracking up over his sexy Dracula line with Abed. 'I don't need to know which Dracula I am, I'm just a Dracula'

That Zombie episode was epic.

I don't now. I liked it well enough but the hyperbole in this thread is nauseating. Maybe I'm missing something but while it was funny at times, it certainly wasn't epic. The paintball episode was epic. This was amusing.

I like the shaun of the dead musical stylings from Dean Pelton. The man definitely knows how to work a mix tape.

I also loved how they tried to let Troy get to the end of the apocalypse.

Also, as a college student, I will validate the entire Abed Troy costume experience. Some work is required, but if you put in too much you'll get some props and respect, but from all the wrong groups of people.

I don't now. I liked it well enough but the hyperbole in this thread is nauseating.

I'm with you, Mex. I thought the episode was alright, but nothing really special. Then again I think zombies are stupid, so that might be part of my problem.

I love this show but I feel that no episode this season has matched the heights of last season. I liked the zombie episode just fine but it's nowhere near modern warfare or contemporary american poultry. But i have faith that the show will get better. i wasn't an early convert to community. Up until the debate episode last year I liked the show but didn't love it.

This really was a fantastic episode. "Troy. Make me proud. Become the first black man to make it to the end."

Best line of the episode. :lol:

This episode makes into my top 5 of the series. the paintball one is the consensus best one yet. My 2nd favorite one isn't the chicken tender one but the first episode of season 2. Jeff and Britta's in-it-win-it kissing. Annie and Shirley's similar yet different reaction to Jeff and Britta's impending nuptuals. The Irish Singer. Annie's punch. and after they find out Jeff kissed Annie

Shirley: "What is wrong with you, Jeffrey!?"

Jeff: "Well Shirley, since you have clearly failed to grasp the central insipid metaphor of those Twilight books you devour, let me explain it to you! Men are monsters who crave young flesh!"

:lmao:

Archived