Big Bang Theory 3.0

Sis Who Swears

That's good to know. For me, the Penny-Leonard relationship is still the heart of the show, whether they're dating or not.

BBT is much more about this...

I sure hope not. The P + L = love sucks. Sorry but Penny and Leonard are a very awkward couple IMO.

...than this. If this is how you feel about it, wolverine, I'm surprised you're watching. :dunno:

BBT is much more about this...

...than this. If this is how you feel about it, wolverine, I'm surprised you're watching. :dunno:

there awkwardness is kinda the whole point and I loved her dads episode I hope they get back together

• 4 weeks later...

Great episode! It was nice to have the core group (plus zack) all together throughout most the episode in one adventure. The show is at its funniest when it's the five of them all interacting with one another.

Loved the Justice League costumes, a little bit of a call back to the Halloween episode in the 1st season where they all wanted to go to a party dressed as The Flash.

However, even though the show was seriously funny, I would have stayed tuned for an entire half hour if there had been no dialogue, no set, no other actors as long as there was Kaley Cuoco in that Wonder Woman costume. :drool:

That needs to rank up there with Princess Leia in her gold bikini in nerd fantasy.

However, even though the show was seriously funny, I would have stayed tuned for an entire half hour if there had been no dialogue, no set, no other actors as long as there was Kaley Cuoco in that Wonder Woman costume. :drool:

That needs to rank up there with Princess Leia in her gold bikini in nerd fantasy.

I was happy with seeing Penny in that costume, and also surprised that the show put her out there like that.

However, if you are sincere about that last sentence, then, with all respect, I have no choice but to consider you deranged. :-)

However, if you are sincere about that last sentence, then, with all respect, I have no choice but to consider you deranged. :-)

You wouldn't be the first one to think so. But out of curiosity, am I deranged for thinking Penny as Wonder Woman paralells Leia in gold bikini, or that Leia in gold bikini can compete with Penny the Amazon?

I sometimes can't figure these things out.

Late to the party on this one.

It was pretty good. Is it wrong that I was most pleased that, while there wasn't really room for them in the episode, that the writers didn't forget about Bernadette and Amy Farah-Fowler?

I also really wanted to have at least one of the Justice Leagues at the costume party dressed as either the Avengers or the Squadron Supreme... :P

I'll admit that, at this moment, the significance of that bit of minutiae escapes me...

I believe it's a reference to when Sheldon tried to break up with Amy and changed their address to/from 4A to 4B. Or something like that?

It was a good episode. I am glad they're not throwing Penny and Leonard back together in a single episode. Their initial relationship started far too abruptly after we found out that Penny was interested. It was "Penny is sad you're leaving for the summer...hey look, you're back and making out!"

• 3 weeks later...

You wouldn't be the first one to think so. But out of curiosity, am I deranged for thinking Penny as Wonder Woman paralells Leia in gold bikini, or that Leia in gold bikini can compete with Penny the Amazon?

I sometimes can't figure these things out.

Apologies for the delay in replying; my bad.

You are specifically deranged for thinking that Penny the Amazon is even close to being as hot as Leia in Gold Bikini. To even have phrased it as Leia competing with Penny is an abomination. Penny cannot compete. YMMV.

And this last episode was bad. Very boring, and based only on Sheldon being a jerk. The writers feel asleep, or wrote this one the morning after the Christmas party. Something.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a 'look' for recognizing and naming the Theremin before Sheldon explained what it was. :-p Otherwise I thought Penny's app idea was good, but the rest of it was less good because Sheldon was written so intense.

the Road Trip episode was brilliant.

I'm all caught up on the show now. Season 2 was a definite improvement on Season 1, Season 3 had ups and downs but was mostly at the level of 2. And I think the addition of Amy and Bernadette as more permanent cast members makes the show even better, so season four is trending pretty high right now. P

Archived